What do you do to relieve stress from IB?

Jason08

Hey guys,

I was wondering what other IB students do if they want to relieve stress... lmao

Like for myself i usually download movies and when i get stressed i watch them or i watch korean dramas online(i'm Asian, or might just play online games, i play farmerstory which is a private server for maplestory.

So, what do you do?

Edited by Jason08

I usually stretch or lay on my bed or go for a run or play video games or make a map for halo and that sort of stuff. Just do stuff that i like. Listening to music especially helps me, at least soft and light music. Classical music always helps too, although a lot of times i feel I am not in the mood for that biggrin.gif

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents

I watch hot girls. What I mean is, Wonder Girls and Girl's Generation music videos.

other than that, read comics online, Cyanide and Happiness, music, come on here, play Unreal Tournament, play modern Warfare 2, go on facebook, youtube, 4chan (/b/ section only).

Might not believe it, but another de-stressing thing I do is imagine. Imagine life after IB, life when I am successful, imagine myself getting into all sorts of universities, my uni life at that university, etc.

Or sleep. Sleep's a good way to get your cortisol levels back down.

I watch hot girls. What I mean is, Wonder Girls and Girl's Generation music videos.

other than that, read comics online, Cyanide and Happiness, music, come on here, play Unreal Tournament, play modern Warfare 2, go on facebook, youtube, 4chan (/b/ section only).

Might not believe it, but another de-stressing thing I do is imagine. Imagine life after IB, life when I am successful, imagine myself getting into all sorts of universities, my uni life at that university, etc.

rules 1 & 2!!!!!

:S

Actually I listen to relaxing and hypnosis tapes.

And yes, I know how that sounds! XD But when I feel really bad the only thing that can make me let go are tapes like that and afterwards I feel A LOT better. Have tried just listening to all kinds of music, but I just doesn't work as well for me. :crying:

LMAO i do that too.. you listen to k-pop music lol