What do you do to relieve stress from IB?

Jason08

Music is definitely something I love to do. I'm in a band so a few gigs here and there are always welcome (and good for CAS too!) I love to look up random things on Wikipedia. It honestly makes my time fly by. My school production is on next week so that's something which is keeping my mind off school work, so it can be both stressful and relaxing at the same time :panic: I tend to try and keep off Facebook and MSN during school nights...they just make me even more addicted to them and then I don't log off until bedtime :blink:

Well, i'm not on IB yet.. but I usually just brew a cup of cinnamon tea, go on YouTube, and listen to nature sounds of rain and thunder and pretend that its going on outside. (I also dim the lights).

Or.. I just lay in bed and listen to Enya or any New Age music or Meditation. :gluck:

Sounds really calming. Wish I could meditate, I think I'd need it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in china (not Asian though, love the culture though) so to decompress I usually get a Chinese massage, or a Swedish massage, or get my Swedish bf to come up to my place to hang out. Or I read a book...it tIes my mind someplace else, especially if it's fiction and you can be in a fantasy world. Mint tea will calm your mind, chamomille tea will settle upset stomachs, nervousness and growing pains, chai....well I just like chai.

hahaha, reading all those posts in ibsurvival sometimes helps me release my tension. I've just took IB a month ago and now, it's really burden me. I don't know why, perhaps it was my mind set that IB is tough. Sometimes, I doesn't know what to do and just sleep until the next day. And I find myself rushing to finish assignments that morning. Hahaha, it's quite funny actually, but sometimes, IB really coloured my life through pain, joy or whatever. Hahaha