Anyone tried pulling an all nighter?

scstdnt

yea.

Longest I stayed up for before I crashed was 2 and a half days.

I stayed up to finish up work as well as talk and spend time with my ex... We did it together :3 it was really cute.. haha

LOTSS off coffee tho.... every since IB started ive been pulling an all nighter at least 4 times a week :-/

My sleeping patterns are really messed up now :P

yea.

Longest I stayed up for before I crashed was 2 and a half days.

I stayed up to finish up work as well as talk and spend time with my ex... We did it together :3 it was really cute.. haha

LOTSS off coffee tho.... every since IB started ive been pulling an all nighter at least 4 times a week :-/

My sleeping patterns are really messed up now :rofl:

Doing an all-nighter 4 times a week means 96 hours without sleep

( a true all nighter is one where you do not sleep the next day either)

kind of makes you wish the damn -1 button was still here...

there's something romantic about staying up all night, i guess. unless you're doing it to test the hallucinogenic effects of sleep deprivation while watching all lost episodes back-to-back (my number one achievement in life). ive never gone home and literally worked until the next morning but i HAVE procrastinated starting work until 10pm and realized i had no other choice. which comes down the same thing.

I pull all-nighters frequently, but not because I'm bad at managing time, but because I have a bunch of extracurricular activities.

Also, one of our teachers has a tendency to announce crazy big exams the day before, so you can imagine...

but honestly, there is only so much a person can do. I finally got sick and was out for 2-3 days, so those all-nighters kinda screwed me over

Considering I was up until 2 last night trying to finish Biology, and I am now up at 4 to finish Chemistry, I can say I do this quite a lot

Wait until you're ib IB2 little Kiwi

EE, Wlit, Math IA, History IA and other homework and revision on top. Admittedly I'm not doing the latter but it can't get any better in IB2.

Lol... Yeah, I stayed up for 3 days straight once, and have pulled innumerable single nighters.

Are you frickin kidding me! 72 hours! Is there some drink in the US that is not available in Europe?

Haha no, I did this with no caffine, no energy drinks, no nothing :P