Rant of the day!

Abu

ranting? YAAY. I need.

First, OMG I SO BOMBED MY UNSEEN TODAY T_____T I got a passage from Shakespeare's Hamlet and I totally thought I was going to be fine, but. Yeah, no. I couldn't focus on my passage for one, because the prep room at my school is so not soundproof. even though they say it is. I could hear every word the person before me was saying...and she got Hamlet too, but a different passage. It took me 10 minutes to actually get through reading me lines T_T

And then I went in to record... and talked for 7 minutes. and that was it. Luckily, the teacher was trying to save my butt and asked me all these good questions...but I was dumb and didn't get her hints and...yeah. =X

Thank God for the World Lit papers. =X

And then, our math class is a mess. Ugh. I ranted about that enough in my blog already.

I got my *** up at 8 45 after sleepting at 4 30 to go the the freaking Jordanian University to use their stinky library for my sociology essay only to find out that I left my cell phone at home :lol: when I got there! I just decided **** it! I'm not doing this, and came back... now I'm gonna go back to Uni 3 days earlier to do the essay there... hopefully there aren't any idiots who've taken the short loans back home with them :P

Please some one save me from this song....

How do you know that the New Year is here in Vietnam? The TV starts playing ABBA's Happy New Year at the beginning of EVERY commercial break. Every single year. I'm going to have to suffer this song from now till after the Lunar New Year. Oh joy.

I officially hate this song now.

They do this with Feliz Navidad for the Xmas week too...

:crying:

Please some one save me from this song....

How do you know that the New Year is here in Vietnam? The TV starts playing ABBA's Happy New Year at the beginning of EVERY commercial break. Every single year. I'm going to have to suffer this song from now till after the Lunar New Year. Oh joy.

I officially hate this song now.

They do this with Feliz Navidad for the Xmas week too...

That's strange I haven't known this song since today my friend from libanon sent it to me :(

But I can understand that you hate it... :P

So I found for you a song : "A new day" which is much more awful then the abba song

and "new day", which is a good party song :(

Happy NEW YEAR :(

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna skip circus training today, again... And it makes me feel bad, because I haven't gone since december, and I really want to finish my cas this semester... At least the Action, because it's so boring... But noooooo, let's watch dexter and procrastinate the russian homework instead! (no sims today either, obviously)

• 4 weeks later...

AAAAGGHHH!

I am so angry and fustrated at ALL of the math teachers in my school! They always nag me about my math as "bad form" and they don't even know how to draw a freaking Cartesian Plane!!!

Gosh. There are aren't arrows on both sides of the x-axis and y-axis and the z-axis and what ever for goodness sakes. Get your math straight. Freaking Freakers. :P

I just had to get that rant out. This makes me feel mildly better.