Rant of the day!

Abu

today i found out that my extended essay supervisor lost my 8 gig flash stick!! really how can a teacher, especially an EE supervisor lose a flash!!..just not on..!! no wonder she kept hiding from me!! she BETTER replace it otherwise i will not be a happy chappy anymore ~GRR~

oh ya and i wish T.O.K didnt exist!!

and i wish we got SOME points for doing CAS...thats a lot of work for NO points...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~GRR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7 months later...

I like to turn my alarm clock on during weekends. It just feels so nice to be all panicking for 3 seconds thinking that I need to go to school, then realize that it's okay for me to sleep in because its weekends. I like tricking my brain. haha XD

And, Ive just realized I wrote about 3,500 words for this insignificant English homework (answering 6 questions). What have I done. haha....

Rant of today? Hmmm. Where to start? Well, Wuthering Wuther Wuthering Heights can go and die in a hole as dark as the souls of the charachters it's created, and please let the magical day when I can tell I've made gramatical error in german come before may...

Also, maths is evil.

However, I love chemistry, so :)

Edited by Tetris-Blocks-For-Brains

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...