Rant of the day!

Abu

Guest IB_procrastinator

Oh boy,

1. EE's are a pain in the butt, I probably can't feel this pain though since I haven't start, HA! :lol:

2. Oral commentaries next month... :huh: my worst nightmares~~

URGHH!! my maid threw the msakhan away! this is why I hate maids! this is why I told mom NOT TO GET ONE! but nooooooooooo she didn't want me staying in the house alone URGHH!

I was looking forward to eating that :P I'm not gonna have it for ages in england :P

URGHH!! my maid threw the msakhan away! this is why I hate maids! this is why I told mom NOT TO GET ONE! but nooooooooooo she didn't want me staying in the house alone URGHH!

I was looking forward to eating that I'm not gonna have it for ages in england

Tell me about it. I absolutely hate maids too, stupid people. They hardly ever listen to you, do whatever they feel like. Can't we all just do our own housework?

Guest Sirop de Violette

The rain was pouring down today, so I brought an umbrella with me when I was going into town. It was a great umbrella, larger than the standard ones, so that two people would fit under it with no problem. And off course, I left it on the subway. Stupid forgetful me. :P

Edited by Sirop de Violette

The rain was pouring down today, so I brought an umbrella with me when I was going into town. It was a great umbrella, larger than the standard ones, so that two people would fit under it with no problem. And off course, I left it on the subway. Stupid forgetful me. :P

At least you didn't do what I idiotically did once - walk out of the house without an umbrella when it had been raining all week and the sky was cloudy, the roads still wet from the last rain and not realise I was missing something... :)

My rant for today is singlish lah! It has to be one of the most annoying accents in the world. Anyone in doubt can look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish

You should try listening to Venglish then. :P It's not just the pronounciation (which is hard to understand to begin with), it's the fact that they mix Viet words int the English words. But it's not as annoying as Singlish, lah. :)

My rant for today is all the bloody internals. I'm so tired :D Today I tried to bake only to find that my hand started to ache because I have restrained it so much with writing.

:P

Got really drunk last night and called someone and now she says she wants to have a talk. *sigh* ****ing annoying to hear those words. Women... Pfft.

That's why you don't call people when you're drunk. Men...Pfft.

Spoiler - Click me!
:D

[Close]