Rant of the day!

Abu

It's even harder to write a resume when one doesn't have any bloody experience haha. Try using the auto CV format on word?

True. But fortunately for this job I'm writing it for, I can stick a bunch of my CAS stuff in it. Oh and IBSurvival of course (seriously). And some "work" that I did that wasn't necessarily paid...but yeah. :P

I'm afraid if I use the auto CV format it will look too obvious that it's auto... :P

Hmm...rant of the day...

Oh, my printer's broken and I couldn't print off any of my assignments due today...somehow I managed to get around that, however :)

However, my printer's still annoyingly uncooperative :)

You know what? This is why I hate accounting. This is right out of my lecture notes:

"If you put a hundred accountants in a room, you may very well get a hundred different figures for profit or loss." (Old adage)

In exams however, there is only one correct profit figure!

Well...that is comforting to know. :)

Well...that is comforting to know

However, if you follow the correct method of writing it all down, doesn't that also count to an extent.

Handing in the PSOW files day...

Chem teacher: I'm surprised you didn't apply for an extension!

They didn't tell me I could apply for extensions.

They managed to tell every other D2 student.

It'd be nice if I knew BEFORE THE DAY that I could *get* extensions. It'd be nice if then they actually did let me have another week, rather than saying it was too late to apply and that I should have done it earlier (now in relation to Musical Investigation (Music IA) which I applied for a week before it was due, because that's when I found out I could) and that it was "too bad" and "had been conscientious, I'd have applied months ago"

They didn't treat me any differently as a D2 student, where all the other D2ers *are* treated differently, given special consideration in classes, given time to complete IAs/EEs, and given a slightly simplified program.

Sure, there are more D2ers than usual this year.

I applied for the D2 within the school at the very start of the applications for IB - September BEFORE the February that the course started. I know for a fact that I am the only student who did this. Still, it took another twelve reminders, and an entire year, before I actually got a D2 form. I then found out that people had managed to get D2s in March - six months before I did.

I mean really, does the school have some kind of grudge against me? At least TELL me that I could have applied for extensions BEFORE the deadline. Treat me the same as everyone else on my (D2 app) level.... please?

Damnit. My rant of the day is related to the fact that I misunderstood something about moderation on this forum, and just accidentally merged Aboo's post into HMS'. Damn. Ah well. Deal with it. Better now than later

loool I was wondering why HMS quoted herself and then replied to herself :)

oka my rant of the day is that I don't have enough money to buy everything I want :) and the fact that this seasons clothing IS THE BEST AMMAN HAS EVER SEEN! so yea gonna try bargaining with mom into giving me some of my fresher's money so I can spend here

now HMS about your post about women... well you're right :) and the most part actually REALLY reflects me.. I mean I've been mean to my "girl friends" but not because I was jealous of them (they're former girl friends btw) but because I think friendship comes with an obligation, and one of those obligations is to ask about friends every once in a while (even if school is done now and everyone's going their way. I mean is it too hard to pick up the phone and say "hey what are you doing?!" when I try and call her like 100 times a day :) ) and another thing I will not tolerate and hold grudges about is gossip. No I don't mean the kind of gossip which we have every other day (I'm sure you and me have gossiped a fewq times :) so I'm not really saying I'm totally innocent) I mean the type of gossip that hurts people! going around and telling people what other people say about them and adding some salt and pepper to it is the type of gossip I'm talking about. I mean URGHH! that kind of talk can ruin so much! and it did ruin my senior class for a while :) so yea people like that I'll hold grudges against for ever!

but I see where your coming from.. though I haven't met such girls yet :) I think they're too afraid of me to show their true selves :) or I just keep away from them :) it takes me a long time to actually call a person my friend :)