Rant of the day!

Abu

I broke my glasses today :D I dropped it in the gym shower and one of the glass broke into pieces. I have to wait for at least a week until I get a new one since it takes time (I have a very poor eye sight) and have been walking around with glasses only containing one glass. I keep see things as seperated and it makes my head hurt. How I'll last the next week with all the lectures is beyond me...

What happened to all my plans? My dad decides to go to Houston, TX, USA. Where, there are no private schools willing to accept me, because no one has my subjects. And now I have to do those damn SATs. And if I stay here, I have to stay in a stupid hostel. :P:lol::P:lol:

is it selfish if I'm having fun in fresher's week while my best friend is back home sad because I left? :P

I was the best friend left back home while all my friends went off to uni and having fun this time last year.

Yes, it does suck. But it's not as if it's your fault.

Speaking of best friends, one of mine is considering getting a lip ring/piercing.

I think I will disown her if she gets one. :P

GAH!!! I just realized that on my organic chem test yesterday, under "definition of 'homologous'" I put the definition of an isomer :P When I gave an example though, I gave an example of a homologous structure! RAWR!!!!

My teacher's definately gonna think I've got brain problems now :P

Edit: O, and the IB french teacher at my school wants me to TA for her.. and I can't really say no caus she'll be marking my oral lol. Well, there goes my free block :'(

Edited by cixelsyD

Not really a rant but, my goodness.

Every single time I go into TSR's About forum, I am reminded of why I never usually go in there. >.< How do people find so much time to bitch in there??

TSR can be fun, but About should just be left alone if you want to think that there are other sane people in the world. :D

That said, I agree with some of them. I think I'll go blind soon if I stay at TSR for too long. I just realised this because I was just there for a long time to read the About threads. Before I would only drop in for a couple of minutes in the IB subforum.

Oh and did I mention that Deus is hilarious when he is sarcastic? Read the second to last post on the page.

i have to change my world lit topic...n its due on friday ^_^

ouch.

I should be happy. I have a 2 days extra long weekend aka 4 days break. Problemo? Well of course there is tons of work to do such as the psychology IA first draft due on monday BUT I have my files in the school network and forgot to send them to my email. There's a problem with the network and I cannot access it outside the school. Oops?

*has to start all over*

To continue my rant about writing...I need a synonym for sigh. Or find a way to reduce the sighing in my stories. My characters sigh way too much!! *sigh*.

Oh and I need to stop just putting everything else aside because I've got a muse because I'm spending way too much time writing lately and I have a million other things I should be doing!! Damn plot bunnies!

Sigh synonyms: Moan, gripe, mutter, whimper, whine, groan, complain, grumble.. Enough?! :D

I don't think that there is anything to rant about if we take this life seriously and plan things ahead. Whatever will be will be, just work for it and let the results come as they will come. Those who work will always prosper, sooner or later. ^_^

Sigh synonyms: Moan, gripe, mutter, whimper, whine, groan, complain, grumble.. Enough?! :)

I've used most of those. And most of the time they don't fit what I mean. ><

I don't think that there is anything to rant about if we take this life seriously and plan things ahead. Whatever will be will be, just work for it and let the results come as they will come. Those who work will always prosper, sooner or later. ^_^

Yes, that's the wisdom we all want to believe, isn't it? :)

And "ranting" just makes life more interesting. And it releases steam. :D

As for planning ahead? I had plans for this whole week, and I did half of what I planned. The other half fell down when I got a sudden burst of inspiration for a story and have spent the last two days doing practically nothing but write. This is what happens when I get inspirations - I put everything else aside and make time for it. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything anyway. :D

Ooh I envy your writing skills. My rant is that it's taken me a 7 hours to write a stupid English essay. I'm starting to hate it now. That and I've got more ToK homework, which is also uber annoying considering that we only need to pass the subject to get the diploma.