Rant of the day!

Abu

I'm so stressed out and I havent eaten properly in a week and I can't stop throwing up.

I dont even know what I'm throwing up, I haven't even eaten anything : (

Tomorrow I'm going to be gone from my house from 7:30 am- 11:00 pm with no breaks at all.

I need to stop timee!

I'm so stressed out and I havent eaten properly in a week and I can't stop throwing up.

Tomorrow I'm going to be gone from my house from 7:30 am- 11:00 pm with no breaks at all.

I need to stop timee!

I think you might want to see a doctor. I mean, do you really need to go tomorrow? If so, then try to take some sort of medication to stop the vomiting for a while at least. I've passed through the same thing, except I have it as a permanent disorder. So basically get help ASAP.

BIO-AQUA's remedy :innocent: (if you're interested of course): Herbal tea (kind of holds vomiting), water and salt (to compensate the lost sodium from your body-essential, take it right now), sleep, and if possible, skip tomorrow. If it's not possible, then try to go to a clinic right now so they can give you a lactose/glucose shot. DO IT!! :P

Hope it helps. I'm having an all-nighter right now, so feel free to talk about it. >.<

Guest PollyPeptide

I need to stop timee!

I feel sorry for you >.< Bio-aqua's advices sound good, you really should do that.

But how come you've got such a long day? I mean, 7 am to 11 pm can hardly be a regular school day?

But how come you've got such a long day? I mean, 7 am to 11 pm can hardly be a regular school day?

Well, I have classes at 8 so that means I'd have to be up and on the go at 7.

Then I had meetings from 11-1 and then I had to host Variety Show auditions from 3-5.

I then had to run to Chapters to get equipment set up for our school night there.

The event ran from 6-10.

I had to help close up until 11.

Needless to say I got even more sick yesterday.

I slept through all my morning classes and then went home at lunch and slept from 1-8.

Mom wont let me leave the house until I get better.

House arrest much?

And it kills me because I'm someone who is in constant motion.

And to top it all off, KB has been MIA.

And he's hardly had a better week than me and I am so worried about him.

Gahhhh!

But thanks everyone for your concern : )

Edited by aiqbal

Guest Mr Canada
Well, I have classes at 8 so that means I'd have to be up and on the go at 7.

Then I had meetings from 11-1 and then I had to host Variety Show auditions from 3-5.

I then had to run to Chapters to get equipment set up for our school night there.

The event ran from 6-10.

I had to help close up until 11.

Needless to say I got even more sick yesterday.

I slept through all my morning classes and then went home at lunch and slept from 1-8.

Mom wont let me leave the house until I get better.

House arrest much?

And it kills me because I'm someone who is in constant motion.

And to top it all off, KB has been MIA.

And he's hardly had a better week than me and I am so worried about him.

Gahhhh!

But thanks everyone for your concern : )

Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Mr Canada : )

Soo, I was uploading pics/vids from my camera just then.

I played a vid that I took of KB running.

There is no sound at all though, so it's really weird.

But I mean, there should be sound because you can see him looking and talking to me and laughing etc.

LAMEEE.

Guest PollyPeptide

My hate towards Physics knows no limit. It's not so much the subject itself, which is quite interesting, but all the things you have to do in it. You have about five hundred different formulas, how on earth can they expect you to remember them all?? Ok, so they give you a 1 cm thick data booklet. But there's no way you'd actually have time to look through it and find the formula you want.. Not if you want time to look through and control your answers as well.

As for the lab reports.. Is it just our teacher, or does your teacher also give a Partial if you miss one single little thing? After you've painstakingly written 6 pages of report, she finds one mistake in your error calculations and you're screwed. And what is up with all the obsession with the errors? It's not ok to only give a minimum and maximum slope, oh no, you still have to "evaluate the uncertainty in slope and intercept" >_> I mean, seriously. WHO CARES?

Ok, I have a huge Physics test and a lab report due tomorrow. I am a tiny bit irritated.

did you really choose physics as your subject? Maybe you could change it?

Sometimes I have similar dilemmas, but usually it's fine. It is impossible (for me :worship: ) to remember all formulas, but if you know it more or less then finding some needed in the booklet is faster and easier. So don't give up :) sometimes even my teacher has problems in recalling a formula.

Unfortunately, with my school is the same, one tinny mistake (especially in calculation) and I got P. ;/ For me it's very discouraging.... hours working in excel and everything is thrown down the drain.

are you HL or SL?

Guest PollyPeptide
did you really choose physics as your subject? Maybe you could change it?

Sometimes I have similar dilemmas, but usually it's fine. It is impossible (for me :) ) to remember all formulas, but if you know it more or less then finding some needed in the booklet is faster and easier. So don't give up :( sometimes even my teacher has problems in recalling a formula.

Unfortunately, with my school is the same, one tinny mistake (especially in calculation) and I got P. ;/ For me it's very discouraging.... hours working in excel and everything is thrown down the drain.

are you HL or SL?

I'm in SL (thank god..). Actually I would not have wanted to take Physics, but the Swedish med schools require all three Sciences so I had to take it as well. So, no change is possible here. And besides, I do think it's more interesting than the Social studies stuff, but it makes me more frustrated as well.

But yeah, I know what you mean.. Working for so long and then you get a "miscalculations - P". Uugggghhh.. Why do they have to read it through so carefully? :)

Have to return to Physics now.. Thanks for your encouragement! :worship: