Rant of the day!

Abu

I swear, sometimes I feel like I wear the pants in this relationship! Am I that awful in a relationship where I can't and do not want to try and figure out when we first started going out? It's honestly not something I would instantly remember after all. I mean, he claims he liked me wayyyyy back in October, and I told him I thought he was the biggest creeper EVER back then because he knew we were in the same physics and biology class (mind you, those 2 classes had 300 students each in it!). I mean sure, I agreed to go on a date here and there with him since November (because he was good looking- yes, I'm superficial)... but that DOES NOT mean we started going out then. So maybe we played that game for 2 months or so and okay, maybe I did start to like him for more deeper reasons but honestly, I can't be bothered to decide when our anniversary is. Relationships and anniversaries are soooo overrated sometimes. Besides, it wasn't as if there was a defined date when I said "okay, I like you, you like me, let's be a couple." It just happened on its own! :blum:

That is all for now because I need to study hahahaa

• 2 weeks later...

URGH. Okay. For starters, I fail to see the logic behind assigning so much homework during a period that is supposedly called "Spring Break". KEYWORD BEING "BREAK". Would it be so incredibly detrimental to allow us a week of R&R before the catastrophic month before exams? Honestly. And I'm sick to death of always falling ill or having too much work to accomplish when I'm invited to a party or get-together. Ah, the timing of the universe is just dandy, is it not? :angel:

On another note, my choreography for this routine over which I've been labouring is pretty stanky as of now. Eventually it'll come together...after all, it always does. However, the routine thus far just isn't encapsulating the flamboyance of the 60s, which is kind of what I'm going for. Seriously, though. It's not working. And as much as I enjoy taking charge, I wouldn't mind getting at least a miniscule amount of input from the others involved in this hot mess. Cripes. Just speak up, will you?

And my back pain is worsening. Stupid scoliosis. It's making dance that much more taxing, and it's getting to a point where sitting for a full hour in class is putting too much pressure on my spine. I WANT A SPINE TRANSPLANT, DAMMIT. Not that that can be arranged or anything. *headdesk* I just wish there were some method of curing it. But there isn't. Physio just made it worse. Tylenol is only a temporary solution. There's seriously nothing that can be done, and I'm just getting SO frustrated.

I want to let out a scream that would make even Janis Joplin cringe. Too bad everyone's asleep. Shame.

/end rant

Edited by DeStijl

I am currently aggravated because I don't think I am being taught by any competent teachers... which is resulting in me not learning. I hate being in school and not learning, or more like... having to learn everything myself. Pain in the butt. I'm making myself feel better by purchasing the Oxford Course Companions for Economics and Psychology. English A1 HL mock exam tomorrow... but since English is my mother tongue I really don't know how to "study" for it. hmm... I'll just watch Friends instead.

Oh, the crushing burden that is the physical sciences! What lack of dexterity does one encompass whilst maneuvering through the incessant downpour of experiment! The melancholy that sits so forcefully upon one's reluctant shoulders! It bears a sense of dejection that is unidentified in various other scholastic endeavours, as it abolishes any fleeting sensations of even remote bliss. O physics! Why must thy daggars of supposed knowledge plunge into my heart?

Sorry about that. But seriously. I essentially have to teach myself atomic and nuclear physics in six days, as my teacher is borderline incompetent and cannot manage her time efficiently. And, apparently, we're 80 hours behind in that course. Um, hi. Our exam is in just over one month. Exactly WHAT have we been doing in that class to waste such a vast quantity of time?

And my choreography is still pathetic. The only portion that looks good is the jive section. Because the jive is much more straightforward to integrate into a routine...at least, in my opinion. Everything else is just goofy. *headdesk*

Yeah. That's it. For now, anyway. :)

ranting about life in general. and stupid college.

ranting about how i really could've applied myself more, even though i am actually at a high class rank i always feel i could've done better.

ranting about a teacher who screwed me over junior year

ranting about SATs which i hate more than death

ranting about life....

• 2 weeks later...
I am currently aggravated because I don't think I am being taught by any competent teachers... which is resulting in me not learning. I hate being in school and not learning, or more like... having to learn everything myself. Pain in the butt. I'm making myself feel better by purchasing the Oxford Course Companions for Economics and Psychology. English A1 HL mock exam tomorrow... but since English is my mother tongue I really don't know how to "study" for it. hmm... I'll just watch Friends instead.

You and me both. But it's hard to teach yourself when you have no time, because you wasted it all in class.

I've had 3 chances to go to a rave and God has denied me those chances.

first time- I got sick with the flu

second time- No wing man

Third time- My father left for Australia for 6 months and I had to spend time at home

I hate God. And now I do believe there is a God because you don't just get denied 3 times by accident... There is an 'A'hole somewhere pulling the strings.

I got 13 on my Maths portfolio 1! :D

Even if I score 20 on the next one, that won't be enough for a 7 on the IA and if I don't get a 7 in Maths, I'll lose all my self-respect!! :D

I was ill the two weeks when we got the portfolio, so I don't know what the teacher covered about it in class, and I bet it was something important, so if I'd been in school I would have got a better result. :D

And I got 0 on the technology criterion! What on Earth did I do to deserve that?! What do they expect of me? I've never been so angry with myself for a long time, I seriously feel that I could beat myself just out of anger :dash:

Practice Paper 1 on the Cold War? FAIL. Why? Because I froze. Mental breakdown. Cerebral instability. General idiocy. If I don't calm myself down, I'm seriously going to fail each and every one of my exams. Geez. I've taken Type A to a whole new level.

I have two days to finish my choreography. Not that it even matters anymore.

For some reason, I'm gaining weight. And it's all going to my butt. Greeeeaaaat. It's not a staggering amount or anything, but still. Disappointing. My diet's healthy and I'm still exercising like a crazy lady, which begs the question...WHY? Stress? Lack of sleep? I don't even know anymore.

My physics teacher has yet to go through two units in the next three days. The exam is in two weeks. Go figure. *rants*

• 2 months later...

Urgh I'm not sure whether to be appalled or be very amused at the way people coughHarryPotterfanscough are reacting to this photo:

normal_harryhagriddh_20.jpg

They keep going: ZOMG Why aren't they flying!!!@11!!!eleventyone!!!#1@1!?

What hast the world become when it has to be pointed out to people that MOTORBIKES DON'T ACTUALLY FLY!?! They're not about to give out a photo of the green screen, sheesh!

• 2 months later...

AUGH MAI GAWD. I hate the way that IB chemistry is taught at this stupid school. The notes are so brief and DON'T EVEN BEGIN TO SCRATCH THE SURFACE OF THE DETAIL OF CHEMISTRY REQUIRED FOR IB! YET THEY KILL US WITH UNIVERSITY-LEVEL TESTS THAT ARE EVEN HARDER THAN IB EXAMS. WHAT.THE.HELL. OKAY, CHEMISTRY TEACHER, I ADMIT IT - YOU ARE A FREAKING GENIUS AND YOU SHOULD BE TEACHING PHD CHEMISTRY STUDENTS. BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SUPERIOR DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE ITTIEST BIT OF RIGHT TO ABUSE YOUR STUDENTS LIKE THIS!!! AUGH!!!

Much better now. CAP therapy = win.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so I'm doing my first TOK essay and he gave us like no directions at all he just gave us this stupid prompt I don't even think it's one of the prescribed titles! And it's the same teacher as my English teacher and he seriously DOESN'T TEACH. He just expects us to know how to do it. And of course none of us know how, because last year our English teacher just cared about perfect grammar. So now we don't even know how to analyze anything for English class and he wants us to get down to the nuances of the text and we can't even begin to come up with an argument! And then for TOK, every time I go to him for help with my essay he just says more confusing things and makes me feel incompetent. ARGH!!!

/rant

• 3 weeks later...