Rant of the day!

Abu

- I have a terrible cold (maybe it's the influenza)

- I hate The Remains of the Day, can't really picture myself reading it through until next Monday.

- My Written Task is 175 words too long and the rationale won't write itself...

- I will probably fail business and management... Haven't started with my project yet and I need to have revision lessons on everything that is in the syllabus

- My Maths IA is due the coming week and I just don't know how to do it.

- I must find a way to make a good response to my X-love's "I really want to be your friend" - message. Very soon.

• 4 weeks later...

my rant for today is:

wait first up i apologise for the excessive use of caps but you must understand that this has brought me alot of grief and i'm an emotional bombshell

WHY THE HELL AM I GROUNDED FOR STAYING BACK AT SCHOOL TO WORK ON MY EE?

i was just creating a SURVEY for my topic, MY topic not the stupid one my parents wanted me to do

and then guess what,

mum comes to pick me up demands what i've done, i tell her and SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE ME

so what am i supposed to do? there is NOTHING i can do, so i let her rant and rage since i think that she'll calm down and if i was to do as much as open my mouth she would get even madder

and then next thing i know i'm GROUNDED FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR?! and in the middle of her ranting she said "WHY SHOULD I EVEN LET YOU SIT THE UMAT EXAMS IT WOULD JUST BE A WASTE OF MONEY ON SOMEONE LIKE YOU CONSIDERING THE WAY YOUR GOING NOW YOUR GOING TO FAIL ANYWAY"

mind you she was HAPPY with my grades when she found them out so i was just like WHERE ON EARTH DID ALL THAT COME FROM!?

FAR OUT!

i don't get why they're so caught up on their stupid house price topic, DEMAND AND SUPPLY IS JUST WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY TO BROAD.

and why should THEY have their say in it? I'M THE ONE THAT'S WRITING THE DAMN THING SO LET ME DO WHAT I WANT

*breathes.

i feel better now.

Speaking of parents... why is dad so ****ing tyrannical. Just because HE needs to sleep at 9pm or whatever **** coz he has ****ing problems doesn't mean I need to sleep then too. I am almost 18 so I think I can manage when I ****ing need to sleep, eat, and get up, thanks.

"Get out?" Oh, I can't ****ing wait. :D

Feeling depressed about the decapitation of Xin Yang, an international student from Virginia Tech, US.

Her murderer was found in the school cafe holding the poor girl's head in his hands.

:)

Why is it Virginia Tech that's always hit with the drama? Haven't they had enough?

The weather. It's pouring rain outside, a storm is forecast for the entire weekend and I'm supposed to be celebrating my birthday tomorrow on the town. Why would any of my friends want to leave their houses if all they get is a face full of rain?

And that assembly on not stealing in school has me mad. 3 people in my class know who's stolen what in school but refuse to snitch. Nice for them to say that, but they aren't the ones who have had their laptops/ID cards/phones/$100 stolen like the kids in school have. And I can guess who's doing it, but have no proof. I hope all 3 guys get caught red-handed, expelled and have to go to some ****ty school to graduate.

Hi guys. I'm new. I guess I should rant now.

I forecasted for 8 IB classes (going into IB1) and I'm freaked out by now.

I hate the fact that our school requires IB English HL2 and IB History HL2 to get an IB Dip. I'm pretty sure it's not required elsewhere! Those are my weakest subjects and I never would've taken them if it weren't for those wretched requirements.

._.

I haven't seen this guy since MUN, and thought I'd strike up a conversation with him on Facebook Chat yesterday.

I write "Hey what's up?" in Hebrew.

What do I get back as a reply? A single letter, "h" in Hebrew. Apparently, I mispelt one letter in the word "up". Nothing else. No "hey" or anything. And he didn't even carry on the conversation, told me he was tired and had to go sleep. Fine, so it was 1 am.

But I was pissed off. I mean, here I am trying to be friendly and all I get is people correcting my spelling. Who gives a **** if I spell one word wrong?! It's not like I correct all my friends who have really bad English. The point is to practice, and him doing that seriously makes me never want to speak Hebrew with people I know. He did that at the conference all the time too; when I told someone "Don't sit here" as a joke, he immediately corrected my future tense.

People with a need to show of their langauge skills, piss off! Unless I specifically say "Please correct my Hebrew whenever I say something wrong", I don't need every 5th word pointed out to embarrass me.

Edited by Vvi

Why the hell does he do this to me? AGAIN. DAMN DAMN DAMN. My heart is beating, extremely literary... No. ****. Thought I was over him but he insists on reminding me of him... I don't want to go through this again.. but I do want him... DAMN, he's ruining my life. Especially my IB-life at the moment, i.e. no IA:s completed...

:)

Boys- can't live with them but can't live without them.

--

My friend is leaving town and only told us about it a couple of days ago! So we were all basically scrambling to put a going away party of sorts for him. He leaves today at 5 :D

I wish we knew earlier.