Rant of the day!

Abu

Too much stress right now. Having the stress of sooo many presentations due within two days, all the reading I have to do for English and my EE, trying to find a way to ask a guy to my school's semi formal, and a million homework assignments every single night! It's getting to be very overwhelming!

Two-days-ago's rant: I hate it when I think I do great on a test, and I find out I did a lot worse than I thought possible.

Yesterday's rant: Health teachers find everything possible to take off participation points, even when you don't show up with an exused absence

Todays rant: Actually, im still working on that

• 4 weeks later...

:D my rant of the day: rain.

rain, rain, rain! It's pouring outside! :0

twirling in the rain :)

why is it that so many romantic scenes happen in the rain?

"It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring, he went to bed and bumped his head, and couldn't get up in the morning."

O____O Let me tell you, I used to sing this song when I was little, not knowing what it actually meant. Now, however, I realize the man died... T__T it's kind of sad to see all these nursery rhymes that are actually not innocent songs.

wow, this could go on forever! but I think I'll stop now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My rant: I have a Chem test, and am too distracted to study

My parents are really bugging me. I have been studying like crazy, and they won't let me go out to the movies until AFTER exams. My next exam is in 6 days, and I really need a break!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hate that my school's IB program is so limited. It's the first time it's having IB, but there's no excuse for not offering Biology. We don't even get to choose our courses. I'm stuck with Chem, Physics, Business and Management, Math, English, Mandarin, and two other worthless subjects (CLE and Filipino)... GRRRRR!

• 1 month later...

I hate that I was just too lazy during the weekend. I do not know why, but I felt like just sooo lazy and did not want to do my HW. and now that today is a Sunday, I am staying up for doing my A1 Paper 2 practice. now that I cannot sleep, I feel like regretting not doing my HW yesterday. I still have my lab reports but they are not due tomorrow, so I am safe

but I have EE tomorrow! and I apparently need to get an EE topic soon. well I have one in mind, but still not sure about it. I need to talk to some experts first. but yeah it's just hard to find one.

and I also have TOK tomorrow. none of the prescribed titles interest me :) I do not even understand AOK, WOK, KI, etc

I am not happy with 10/10/10. nothing happened, and it was plain. I missed 10:10:10 on 10/10/10 (ok this is so unimportant haha) but I just wish that something had happened :) poor me...

Honestly, my school is really careless if they think that all of their IB students can finish all of the assigned work, review for exams, participate in all the clubs/sports they want us to, and catch up with sleep in two days. Two-day weekends are not enough, considering at least a half of one of those days, most students spend time winding down! There are no breaks in the week and the weekend comes and I somehow get 5 hours of an escape from any school related work, but still, I'm right back to work. My school should really work on scheduling a study block for IB kids, especially those in Visual Arts.

FML. I hate IB, I hate the all the effing homework my teachers give me. I swear to God, they think that I have all the time in the world to devote my life to their stupid assignments, I'm not going to read a 20 page packet and fully annotate with paragraphs in the margins, nor am I going to read Innocents Abroad, or Do a Bio Lab write up plus data collection all in one day.

I WANT TO SLEEP FOR ONCE. It's a blessing if I can sleep 4 full hours.

Every single IB student at my school is depressed, they walk around with their heads down, they talk about school 24/7. The IB diploma isn't even worth it. I'm just trying to get into a university of My choice so I can get out of ghetto town where everyone smokes pot like there's no tomorrow.

Edited by 2401 Tangents
no swearing

I have exams in 18 days, and still need to learn something in maths that seems impossible to me (the z and normal stuff)

I HATE studying for history, I hate history and I did a practise paper 3 and my hand was numb for 2 days

Despite graduating from school last term, the IB kids are now back at school for a worthless (apart from maths) 2 weeks of doing nothing and then getting home tired and not being able to do anything

I have exams in 18 days

On the plus side, I never have to do CAS again

I had a Physics test two days ago, a Chemistry test yesterday and an Economics test today. Then I will have an informally assessed speech for English B tomorrow. I haven't prepared anything for the speech, I only have a topic with me. It has been 10.30ish PM now, 4so I want to just sleep, and I do not want to pull an all-nighter. I am very sleepy typing this haha

It has been the next day. I fell asleep yesterday while typing this!

FmlFmlFmlFmlFml.

Any decent conversation I try to have ends up turning into a rant about IB.

I give blowjobs to IB every single effing day.

I just dropped out of Math Sl because my teacher can't teach to save his life.

I hate how my parents won't let me go out on Friday's and instead of studying like they ask me to do, I end up falling asleep at 7pm.

I haven't watched a single episode of House, my life is incomplete :rolleyes: