May 2014 Results thread

sooo how did you go?!

I really shouldnt have bothered logging on, now im nervous as hell before coming I had completely forgotten about this!

how were yours? Im dying to know!!

I put on my big girl pants and checked it.

Got a 45. :eek:

Best. Day. Ever. :sadbye:

dude...............u are good!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

GUYS!!!!!!!!!THIS is offficial..........18 hours to go.............i wish everyone happy here after 18 hours.............so nervous right now...........

AAHHH I'm seriously panicking over here! I'm really scared I'll have failed math and therefore won't get into uni :( But as you said, there is 17 hours to go, let's not make any hasty assumptions.

• Like 2

Panic is officially starting to set in. I was already panicking, but now I can only feel full on dread about my results. I'm praying for the 37 I need to go to my favourite university...good luck to all my fellow survivors and congrats to those of you who have received their results-you made it!

Hugs to everyone :blowkiss:  

• Like 3

Is there any way to check your results without knowing your PIN? Or is there any way to get your PIN without contacting your IB co-ordinator? Because my IB co-ordinator is not responding... what a time he chose.

Nope, you need your PIN to access your results. Keep bothering your IB coordinator, but maybe wait until tomorrow when the actual results come out.

• Like 2

Got my total score 42/45 today, getting detailed results tomorrow, I am soooo ****ing happy at this moment, can't fall asleep.

I predict the breakdown as the following, we shall see tomorrow if these are correct.

English HL 7/7

Swedish SL 5/7

Math SL 7/7

Chemistry HL 7/7

Psychology SL 7/7

History HL 6/7

EE: A ToK:B (3)

Total: 42

Will update tomorrow.

which university you planning to go? inside sweden or outside sweden

Edited by Sandwich