Late nights or Early Mornings :)

Lozza_55

Personally I prefer to study/do homework/work/write sth/whatever to late night. I can be tired but I try.

Once or twice I tried to get up earlier and do the work but it was impossible! I found moving my body from bed and keeping my eyes open so difficult that after few minutes I went to bed for normal sleep until morning when I had to get up to school. I even cannot imagine to get up earlier. It is very hard to me maybe due to my big love to bed and sleeping (and so does my bed). Simply, my bed does not want to release me from its big hug :))

• 2 months later...

I'd prefer early mornings, but lately i've been doing late nights.. (Yesterday i went to bed at 4am hehe).

4am!!! gross!!! Did you get any sleep at all?

Yes LMAO in my Geography class. Also in our Maths class, it was boring and easy. :)

I'd prefer early mornings, but lately i've been doing late nights.. (Yesterday i went to bed at 4am hehe).

4am!!! gross!!! Did you get any sleep at all?

Yes LMAO in my Geography class. Also in our Maths class, it was boring and easy. :)

Well thats good...better than nothing I guess - I make the most of my available hours of sleep. In the car to and from places. Five minute naps in class. It really helps in the longer run of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I function better early in the morning, but also not too early. I don't think I'll be very productive if I try waking up before 5:30 and working on assignment. I'm definitely not a person who can stay up till very late, I usually get tired at about 12. And I can't do homework after 11 pm, but I can't do it before 7 am or so either :P

• 9 months later...

This has already prob been a post but ahh well tongue.gif

Just random thought,

Who functions better late at night than early mornings?

Eg would you rather stay up until 3am doing an assignment or get up at 4am and do it? etc

Just curious because i prefer late nights tongue.gif

P.s Hi Aboo tongue.gif LOL , see i do post ^^

Late nights, late nights, late nights! I can't even study at school.. I hate the idea of waking up to study no matter what time of day it is.. I would always prefer to stay up til 6 am rather than waking up at 6 am. I think the majority of people are like that though right?