Late nights or Early Mornings :)

Lozza_55

oh, actually, when does all your school start and end ?

My school starts at 7.20 am and ends around 4.40 pm ( that's to assume no CCA, if got, must be around 6.30 @.@)

That's a really long day! I don't know what CCA is, but how do you stand such long days? My school started at 8.30 and the latest I've ever ended is 17.40, but that was an extreme situation and quite impossible to endure.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kinda weird.

Although I function better in the morning, I strive to get all my homework/assignments done at night. The reason is that I'm afraid of waking up late or forgetting in the morning (which is very unlikely), but I don't take the chance and I do it during night.

Late nights all the way... I can't get myself up at 4am - heck i can't even get myself up on time to actually catch my ride :( I just find it's easier to stay up when you're already awake then to try sleep while thinking of your assignment and not being able to rest calmly, and then try wake up again a few hours later and work before going off to school for another 6 hours of sitting down in a classroom. I prefer late nights and LOTS of coffee :(

I usually have to stay up late because I spend the evening playing chess, playing Cabal Online, or instant messaging friends. Then when it's 12:00 in the morning, I start working :blink: I just can't wake up in the morning to start working. I'm too tired and I dislike the pressure...I'd rather stay up until 4:00 in the morning and sleeping for 2 hours than going to sleep for 2 hours and working until school starts...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Red XII

Late nights work much better than early morning for me.

If I wake up early, I can't function at all. After all, I can barely function when I wake up at a normal time =p.

Early mornings are a huge waste of sleep and end up hurting me, rather than helping me.

Interestingly enough, I perform better on zero sleep than I do on less than 2 hours of sleep. When I wake up after 1-2 hours of sleep, I'm delusional. I did just that this morning, went downstairs for breakfast, and sat poking the leftover pancakes on my plate for about 5 minutes trying to figure out what to do with them. I knew they served some purpose, but for some reason I could not place, I was convinced they were not capable of serving that purpose.

Late nights. I would rather stay up, get all work done and sleep well; than sleep earlier while I would be very worried because I've got something to do, then cannot wake up early enough to finish everything and end up not finishing the HW! I am the type who cannot wake up easily when I have been sleeping, so it's too risky if I sleep earlier and do my work afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...