What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

Surname of a character in a novel + surname I made up for another character in the same novel, since he doesn't have one. Both are supposed to have accents aigus on the E's, though.

Wouldn't it be funny if some of us knew each other personally but never knew it because of these usernames?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, pretty interesting how all the names come about.

At first I wanted to include my Anon Cell but decided against it for obvious reasons :P

Akayuki + Lucifel = Aka and yuki, coming from japanese (yea i'm an otaku) meaning 'red' and 'snow / winter', therefore symbolic for bloodied snow. It is my mangaka and general artist name as well.

Lucifel is a mix between the latin 'lux' and 'ferre' (the 'light bringer') also referred to as the Falling Morning Star.

The -el is an idea I had about the christian ideology, as all names of all angels end on -el, except the fallen angel Luxifer. It's a play on how he used to be among God's ranks. Questioning what is not to be questioned is in my nature and the idea of the IB :P

Together it's supposed to highlight both my characters (no idea whether I'm a schizo or just bipolar).

Edited by Akayuki + Lucifel

• 4 weeks later...

there were two posters on the wall that i had previously made for friends.

one said "I am being sarcastic" and the other said "I am not dead"

then someone told me that sarcasm was the lowest form of wit.

they kind of melded into the one, because i think sarcasm is a lovely way of communicating your true feelings.

• 3 weeks later...

ya i got a awesome story...so this guy gives my sister a nick name..inna boat...her real name is inna but he meant it as "in a boat"...so latter i was thinking about it and saw that my name would also make since...(my real name is yuriy)ura boat as in "you are a boat",,,,but not that long i got my facebook hacked so i changed my username password all of it...i changed my name to hebrew but it still means the same thing...and when i registered for this site through fb my name was all wiered

Edited by Summer Glau
huge, huge, huge font

• 4 weeks later...