What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

Marsupilami is that black-spotted yellow monkey-like creature with a very long tail on my avatar. It is an anthropomorphic fictional comic book animal created by André Franquin from France, first published on 31 January 1952 in the magazine Spirou. As it gets more and more popular, it has got its animated show on TV, by Marsu Productions. The males say "houba" most of the time and the females say "houbii" -- same meaning anyways.

For more info you can refer to its wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsupilami

:P

Well my user name is used on most forums, Exo is the root word of Exodon. Exodon was my old gamer name, that i used in mostly everything. Exo and Exodon both just sound cool. Another name i used to use was Ocrea,

Calypso is a nymph in Greek mythology.

She seduced and kept the hero Odysseus on her island for several years.

Calypso is also a type of Afro-Caribbean music that originated from Trinidad and Tobago I think.

Good myth, good music = username! :D

Edited by Calypso

• 2 weeks later...

My username comes from Hamburg Song by Keane, where Tom says I'd like to bring a little light, shine a light on your life, to make you feel loved". It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard and that part is magnificent. Then, by particle physicing it, photons are the basic unit of light, and well, I'd like to bring some photons for you, and love you with all my resplendent love ♥♥♥

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from Wikipedia:

Morpheus (pronounced /ˈmɔrfiəs/ or /ˈmɔrfjuːs/; Greek: Μορφεύς, Morpheus, or Μορφέας, Morpheas, "shaper [of dreams]") in Greek mythology is the god of dreams,[1] leader of the Oneiroi.[2] Morpheus has the ability to take any human form and appear in dreams. His true semblance is that of a winged daemon, imagery shared with many of his siblings.

God and Overlord of Dreams

:sadnod:

• 2 weeks later...