What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

Meh can't find it at TSR. Anyway, HMSChocolate.

I was totally obsessed with HP about a few years ago (2003-2004). I mean obsessed. It wore off after spending too much time on it for my EE.

Anyway, in the HP online fandom, there's this phenonmenon known as shipping. Ship = relationship. It basically is supporting 2 characters getting together for a relationship. In the fandom, each ship has a name (or actually, more than one). I shipped Harry/Ginny which had numerous names over the years but my favourite name for it was the Chocolate ship or - HMSChocolate. The name came from the "Chocolate-in-the-library" scene in Order of Phoenix which, before Prince came out, was one of the cutest H/G scenes you can get.

So I started using that name for HP forums, and then it stuck with me. :(

HMSChocolate!! Oh my gawsh, I think I've seen that on the TSR!!! I joined both TSR as well as IBS like, 10 mins of each other. I knew that I needed a membership to help me through the IB!! I've only gone on TSR like, 4 times, and each was a complete waste of time. IBS is the place to go, you guys. It's the best. It's so organized and everything. Good job, you awesome administrators :D Thanks so much for making IBS for all of us :D I am so grateful to all of you. I have dedicated much of my time on this website because I truly believe in it :) Thanks so much once more :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest NewYorkDreamr

Well, I want to travel as much as is possible and I would really like to go to the USA, mainly New york, so that's really it =D x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...