What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

• 2 weeks later...

Incorruptible...

Maximilien de Robespierre, father of The Terror during the French Revolution--the interesting one, with Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, which started in 1789--was called this while he was younger. He and his religious politics, and how Jean-Jacques Rousseau influenced his ingenius-yet-inhumane ideas, are the topic for my extended essay.

Don't think I'm a history nut, though, please! :P I actually tend to hate the subject, however the French Revolution, Otto von Bismarck, and of course Adolf Hitler and the Second World War are my topics of choice for discussion. :P

Sabreen (Jordain passport) + Sabreena (Filipino passport) = Breena childhood nickname

out of curiosity and fun i typed it in urban dictionary = Someone who lights up an entire room when they enter, always has a smile on her face and can always make everyone laugh even when she doesnt mean too. An extremly fun person to hang with. Breena's are the perfect daughters, friends, sisters, girlfriends, and mothers. Just an all around great person.

i dont like it when people spell my name sabrina -.-

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite series of books as a kid, was Redwall by Brian Jacques, and the otters in there are the coolest creatures and the one's I identify most with, from the age of 9 or 10 the answer to if you could be an animal which would you be has been "otter" 12 no reason QED

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite series of books as a kid, was Redwall by Brian Jacques, and the otters in there are the coolest creatures and the one's I identify most with, from the age of 9 or 10 the answer to if you could be an animal which would you be has been "otter" 12 no reason QED

I loved Redwall too, I'd spend ages in the library reading about Martin the Warrior! But nothing can beat Terry Pratchett's Night Watch which is where my username/character comes from. Sergeant-at-arms Keel!

D.Knight.Magician.10 = Dark Knight Magician 10

-there are 2, (how do I say this) pronouns? within those 3 adjectives. Dark Knight = Batman. Dark Magician = Yu-Gi-Oh! Card monster. To simply say it.

-the number 10, that would have to be one of 4 of my favorite numbers - the others would be 7, 8 and 13.

That's basically that. . .

Unless you lot wanted me to explain some more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to ask you a question from a long time ago, but forgot about it. WHAT DOES YOUR NAME REPRESENT/MEAN? (Meaning, in case it's not your real name/first name, why did you choose it?).

I guess I'll start. It was a really random decision when I had to register to TSR, but I really love the name. BIO (as in biology, my favorite subject; and biological, as in completely pure and innocent) and AQUA (as in water, the power of water; and a word that I really love), so it's kind of the best of both worlds :( . Merge both words together, and it adds up to "Biological Water; a completely pure water which everyone needs to survive..."

P.S If you google search my name, you get some company for water treatment and filtering, kind of ironic, isn't it?! :(

Gee

the first letter of my name is a "G"

and no one can really pronounce my name so they just call me "Gee"

Thus,I am "Gee :)"

the smiley is there cause I like smileys!