What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

My name comes from what I believe represents myself the best. I masked part comes from the fact that I like to keep my secrets secrets. The Twilight part does NOT come from the movie Twilight. I added it because I believe that I'm a gray person, in a way that I'm not good or evil, kinda both. It's more like, I'm good on the outside, but kinda evil on the inside. BTW, the definition of evil I'm using is "what is socially unacceptable and looked down upon at this time."

Edited by maskedtwilight

• 3 weeks later...

Well... I was addicted to FFX when I made this up so I just took Tidus who I thought was badass and added Blade since he uses Blades and it sort of sounded right. Signed up on tons of places with this username and by the time I got back my senses are realized Tidus is nothing but a crybaby it was a little too late since I already had this username everywhere so I just kept on using it. It sounds good but I hate Tidus o.0

Mine is the name of the main character from Camus' "The Stranger." It's one of my favorite books.

On a totally random note, my old english teacher may well have had a heart attack and died to know you missed out the u! :P I've no idea if it's optional or not (everybody seems to forget it!) but poor old Meursault often goes without.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3k1yp2 is a semi-leet form of eklypz which is a mispelling of eclipse, because i eclipse everyone else. i.e. i can cover up the sun if i want. no one else online has my name, which i use for everything... my full leet name (leet is hacker speak) is 3l<1y/o2

In Norse mythology, Freki is one of Odin's two wolves (the other one being Geri) that follow him into battle. If I remember correctly, Freki means ravenous and Geri means greedy in Old Norse. I think it's because Odin would give his meat to the two wolves while he only drank honey-wine. I didn't know the definition of Freki when I came across it years ago; I was intrigued by the fact that Freki was one of Odin's wolves. I chose Freki over Geri because I thought Freki sounded cooler (and still do).

• 1 month later...
Guest superapple

mine comes from the movie about Christopher McCandless, Into the wild. Where he calls himself supertramp, and there is this scene where he is eating an apple, calling it superapple. It cracks me up every time i watch it.

I choose Sparkling when I decided to change from my last one, Neverangel, which I used during a rebellion period (duh) :S Sparkling to me indicates something positive, someone who sparkles is someone happy, a person with a positive outlook which is the ideal me. I could say it's a way to remember who I want to be. It's probably a good follow-up to a rebellion, lol :)

• 2 weeks later...

My username is a bit weird to be honest :)

I basically geeked a little when James Cameron's AVATAR came out. Just a little. :D

It means Sacred Tree in Na'vi :D

Told you i geeked a little. hehe :)

• 3 weeks later...