What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

MathPoet: My future mayor, Mathematics, and my hobby, poetry writing.

I used it first time for my College Board Account and it was made up by my best friend. She likes astronomy and draws really well, but she never wanted to admit either, just like I never wanted to admit my poetry and love for Maths, since I think I'm not good enough.

However, I gave her name ArtLunna, and she gave me mine, so I finally managed to accept myself as a poet (in a way).

I also created a blog with the same username, and similar domain, mathematicalpoetry.

:D

Not giving the link however, since it's in croatian. :irene:

MathPoet: My future mayor, Mathematics, and my hobby, poetry writing.

I used it first time for my College Board Account and it was made up by my best friend. She likes astronomy and draws really well, but she never wanted to admit either, just like I never wanted to admit my poetry and love for Maths, since I think I'm not good enough.

However, I gave her name ArtLunna, and she gave me mine, so I finally managed to accept myself as a poet (in a way).

I also created a blog with the same username, and similar domain, mathematicalpoetry.

:D

Not giving the link however, since it's in croatian. :irene:

any chance of you droping by this thread? :aboo:

http://www.ibsurvival.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=146

• 3 weeks later...

One of my special skills is being able to produce large amounts of Psychobabble in any given moment if I wish. These are what I like to call Psychobabble stories which feature an elaborate plot which can be confusing to the sane mind but comprehensible to those that are insane. Such as my story of finding the holy grail in Antarctica while watching a football game on a TV which was installed on a 1980's airliner. And also the story of how I was born 400billion years ago and created the world with my co-workers Bob, Mike, Dennis and Seth and how God fired us on the 7th day. I apologize for having to put you through reading this but I'm bored and procrastinating so I might as well have written all of this. If you want to hear more of my psychobabble then just ask, though I highly doubt it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...