IB girls/women

crazian

Hey!

Normal? What, we're not normal enough? :) Well then:

Don't approach IB boys. Get a real bf :)

----

Btw we're quiet even in our school as well. And the type of girls vary a lot. There's the studious ones, the party people and etc. And we all talk about anything and everything.

agghh. We're the same over here...lots of...hmm, i dunno how to say "white " delicately... people(not stereotypically, its a catholic school so go figure:P), but the people are nice:) and the girls are nicer!

*sad* the only asian girl in my year of IB drops it in about a week *sad*

she's like total cool party girl, but hey, there's always the other people:)

I think its pretty even at my school. Its just the asian population is taking over IB...heh

you say that as if it were a bad thing!!

:P

the stupid thing is, you're with these people for all of high school! we won't have ANY non-IB people in our classes all of next year! and this year,

there's one in IB french and one in TOK(best ever!!), and that's only by chance...

there were inter-IB relationships(think of the children!!), but they were short, and the people were still like bffs...amazing, the loving caring look they give each other, it's soooooooo sweet...

p.s IB women/girls are cute-ish, depending on if they're like most IBs, just another normal teen sucked in by Satan herself(IB co-ordinator)

IB guys are too ambitious and have huge egos.

Hah! :P

It's true, my school is a boarding school, we have houses like in harry potter, and they do the same thing as with harry potter put similar people in the same house, eg all the anorexic popular girls go into clyde. So, all the up themselves boys go into the one house Francis Brown. The house with the most IB students is FB.

Generally I think that there is something wrong with people who decided to take IB ;p in my year there is 40 few students, there are some nerds but like everywhere;) in my class IB guys are great, cool people with who you can always talk about everything and nothing in the same time, just sometimes they could be more laid back

Out of all the IB1 girls I know, I don't think any one of us can be classified as a nerd of any sort. I'd go so far as to say that we're all actually a little wild. We do some crazy things in school when there are no teachers around...even the really calm, studious ones can't be called nerds. They're just a little more composed than the rest of us. XD

Out of all the IB1 girls I know, I don't think any one of us can be classified as a nerd of any sort. I'd go so far as to say that we're all actually a little wild. We do some crazy things in school when there are no teachers around...even the really calm, studious ones can't be called nerds. They're just a little more composed than the rest of us. XD

haha, and here I thought my class was special

Edited by cixelsyD

• 3 weeks later...
Haha, I'd never get a IB boyfriend.

If IBs dated each other, all you'd do is talk about school.

Luckily my best friends aren't in IB so I don't end up falling into that trap.

But my class is a lot like Afterglow, we're all completely different people... but still, IB is a lifestyle haha

Bottom Line: Don't date within your class... it just won't work.

Agree with u... If anyone have a IB BF in the same class... it may be boring...

they will meet each other everyday and they know what each other have to do...and the only thing they may talk about are about the school...

Thats only my own opinion

So in my school, I'm in the 2009 candidate class.

There are like 110 something girls, and only like 14 guys.

It'd be nice, but only a handful are semi-attractive.

Whenever you talk to an IB girl, All they wanna talk about is bitch about how much homework they have, they're progress on their current IA, or talk bad about the teachers. It's really bad.

Girls:

Are you like this in other schools?

O.O umm no? The girls aren't like that at my school..we're all very friendly. Actually I'm very into sports (ice hockey, volleyball, tennis and figure skating, in particular) and fast cars (I loooove the nissan gtr! and the new mitsibushi lancer evo :P ). I also enjoy playing computer/video games sometimes.

I'm kind of a boy's girl if that makes any sense. Meaning I fit in with the boys but I must admit I also love my shopping trips and I cry through every chick flick :P lol.

QUOTE (aiqbal @ Jan 18 2008, 10:08 PM)

Haha, I'd never get a IB boyfriend.

If IBs dated each other, all you'd do is talk about school.

Luckily my best friends aren't in IB so I don't end up falling into that trap.

But my class is a lot like Afterglow, we're all completely different people... but still, IB is a lifestyle haha

Bottom Line: Don't date within your class... it just won't work.

That's not necessarily true..there are currently 3 IB couples at my school (including me and my boyfriend). Me and my boyfriend have been together for 15 months and we have ALL of the same classes. We don't usually talk about school though..we talk a lot about current events, random things, he tells me about his latest computer game conquests and I tell him that if he buys me warcraft, I'll challenge him anyday XD lol.

We talk everyday at school, after school on msn, and then every night on the phone (yes, EVERY night on the phone..though on school nights it's just to say good night). On weekends we talk about 1-3 hours on the phone each night. Our phone bills are ginormous..I spent over 600 minutes talking to him just this past month. My mom's expression when she saw the phone bill was ":0 WHAT DO YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT?!" hahaha.

Edited by __inthemaking

:0

What DO you talk about?

Seriously, you see each other EVERY day for like every hour of that day.

I usually want to kill more than half of my class by 10:00.

Hmm..well we're both avid House MD fans (thanks to me haha..I got him into it) so we talk about that after each week's episode. I watch a lot of tv shows (Prison Break, Heroes, 24, and my current guilty pleasure-Big Brother) so usually I tell him a bit about them since he says he just likes hearing my voice while I ramble on excitedly lol. We talk about current events, interesting news, sports, and we're guilty of gossiping about other people too :( haha.

Lately we've been talking about university supplementary applications since they've been coming up and discussing which universities have the best food, rez, social atmosphere etc. We talk a lot about movies we want to see, any new internet fads/funny videos that come up (eg. youtube phenomenons).

He comes from a huge family with a lot of cousins and I LOVE hearing him talk about his little baby cousins because they simply adore him and it's really sweet to hear him with children :( . He puts them on the phone sometimes when his relatives are over and it's so cute to hear his baby cousin babble into the phone haha. So yeah, lots of escapades about him and his cousins.

I think that's basically the gist of it, although I'm sure I've left stuff out because that doesn't account for 600+ minutes on the phone..and everything else we talk about on msn lol :( .

• 2 weeks later...
I think its pretty even at my school. Its just the asian population is taking over IB...heh

Asian represent! :P

There are only about... 8/40 IBers who are guys that are taking the full diploma. Poor guys ):

And basically all the IBers are foreign or their parents weren't born in Canada.

My school is in the suburbs too so there are a lot of white kids :]

In my year, boys v girls is pretty even. Like some other people said, you cant really stereotype us IBers. Within our school, smarty-looking people do just as bad as everyone else.

Asian represnt!!! :P

WOOHH! ^.^V

Actually in my year, only about 2/3 of us are asian. but in the year who just started the pre-IB course, they'r like 99.75% asian :) (exaggerating a lot, but really there's heaps)

Out of all the IB1 girls I know, I don't think any one of us can be classified as a nerd of any sort. I'd go so far as to say that we're all actually a little wild. We do some crazy things in school when there are no teachers around...even the really calm, studious ones can't be called nerds. They're just a little more composed than the rest of us. :P

yea same here in my school...

we're about evenly split n all the girls r ... i dunno fierce/ambitious...

Guest babygirlnib756
So in my school, I'm in the 2009 candidate class.

There are like 110 something girls, and only like 14 guys.

It'd be nice, but only a handful are semi-attractive.

Whenever you talk to an IB girl, All they wanna talk about is bitch about how much homework they have, they're progress on their current IA, or talk bad about the teachers. It's really bad.

Girls:

Are you like this in other schools?

Im a girl in IB and i actually prefer to date outside of the IB group at my school. I also hate all the girls that complain all the time. But as far as the numbers go, there are only like 16 guys out of the 42 in my 2008 :P candidate class.

Guest adryaaax3

you guys can't handle IB girls because you want girls who are dumb ...

probably so you can feel smart

and maybe get some bootay from the dumb ones.

the girls are fine, its the guys who cant handle us. :P

• 2 weeks later...