IB girls/women

crazian

So in my school, I'm in the 2009 candidate class.

There are like 110 something girls, and only like 14 guys.

It'd be nice, but only a handful are semi-attractive.

Whenever you talk to an IB girl, All they wanna talk about is bitch about how much homework they have, they're progress on their current IA, or talk bad about the teachers. It's really bad.

Girls:

Are you like this in other schools?

So in my school, I'm in the 2009 candidate class.

There are like 110 something girls, and only like 14 guys.

It'd be nice, but only a handful are semi-attractive.

Whenever you talk to an IB girl, All they wanna talk about is bitch about how much homework they have, they're progress on their current IA, or talk bad about the teachers. It's really bad.

Girls:

Are you like this in other schools?

Hahaha....no....i am part of the 2008 class and we have an even number of 40 kids, only one quarter being female. Usually we have more riveting discussion other than talking about homework. Your school is just weird

don't approach ib girls. Get a normal gf.

Hey!

Normal? What, we're not normal enough? :P Well then:

Don't approach IB boys. Get a real bf :)

----

Btw we're quiet even in our school as well. And the type of girls vary a lot. There's the studious ones, the party people and etc. And we all talk about anything and everything.

Edited by Afterglow

Haha, I'd never get a IB boyfriend.

If IBs dated each other, all you'd do is talk about school.

Luckily my best friends aren't in IB so I don't end up falling into that trap.

But my class is a lot like Afterglow, we're all completely different people... but still, IB is a lifestyle haha

Bottom Line: Don't date within your class... it just won't work.

:lol: This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time!!!

IB makes us bitchy. :)

Don't approach IB boys. Get a real bf.

=))

Well my IB class had 7 people, 2 guys, 5 girls. The class before us had 11 people and only 1 guy. But that's nothing to do with IB, that's just my school.

I think you just got a bunch of bitchy girls :) . Come on, "all IB girls are bitchy" is as fallacious a statement as you can get! :)

Guest iber2468

We're pretty evenly split this year (130 IBers, half and half). Last year it was 1/3 guys and 2/3 girls, poor girls.

IB girls aren't ALL that bad. Sure, the ones I know constantly talk about school, but everyone has different hobbies and personalities.

...I think the case you have, with the 110 girls and 14 guys is that the girls are all used to talking to other girls.

Talking about IB is just an easy topic to talk about with someone who also takes it - just because you can both complain and therefore have something to bond over. :lol:

... I tend to hang out with a good mix of guys and girls, and am a bit of a tomboy, so I tend to bond with guys over videogames more than classes, but when it comes to talking to other girls that I don't know that well, [Our year has roughly about 160 students in it!] I tend to talk about IB.

Guest iber2468
IB guys are too ambitious and have huge ego.

Hah! :lol:

HEAR HEAR!

^My school 95% Asian... 50% Korean...30% Chinese...like 10 white people.

Same with mine... slightly higher Caucasian population because we have French Immersion. But yea, you walk down the hall and all you hear is Mandarin and Catonese.