IB girls/women

crazian

Hah IB girls are suicidal... at least I am semi considering it and I haven't even started the program yet. :(

GCSE's were a JOKE in comparison. An absolute joke.

I don't know how I'm ever going to have a social life ever again for the next two years. :P

IB girls are too ambitious. They all dream to have a perfect like the girl in Twilight. but other than that, they aren't much different, although almost all of them are asian... For some reason in the gifted program there is 7% whites? thats not even funny considering i am now a minority....

How dare you, in more ways than one. First of all, we don't "all" aspire have our lives play out like that silly vampire story (sorry to any Twilight fans...but I'm pretty mad at IB Spartan's comment). I know plenty of IB girls who aren't that ambitious at all as well. And what, just because "almost all of us" (or so you claim) are Asian that makes IB girls the same in temperament? Please.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I think its, mainly based on subject, although girls do tend to make up the majority of IB'ers. Take my class for instance.

Theatre HL: 20 girls/ 3 boys

Bio HL: 12 girls/14 boys

Math HL: 3 girls/ 15 boys

I agree with you it depends onthe class, but in our school we r tied same number of boys than girls

However the ratio varies according to the class:

MAthematics HL 15 boys / 3 girls

Chemistry HL 18 boys / 25 girls

Art HL 8 girls / 2 boys

Physics HL 16 boys / 4 girls

lol, I'm half chinese in the caribbean. My school is small but recent expansion led to 42 or so in my class. 30 in last year's class. This year there's only like 14-15 guys. OUr school's pretty diverse. Lotsa black ppl, some asians, white ppl etc. We get people from all over. It's sad with the uneven gender population but i'm dating someone in the year above from last year. It's uber difficult and any one with any comments or advice please send my way, so far we're in the same school and have no time to talk to each other....

Girls in general tend to bitch, but a number of us are cool and talk about things outside of school and girly stuff. Frankly i dn't think much should be different with IB girls, cept a matching ambition and shared work lvl.

I don't know...Smart girls are hot-and as long as there not crazy and they fit, I got no problem. Although, IB girls are more prone to stress.

lol. Stress is a waste, you spend more time thinking and concentrating on stressing over work rather than just relaxing then doing it. ^^ thankfully i can say i'm not prone to stress. ^^

I don't know...Smart girls are hot-and as long as there not crazy and they fit, I got no problem. Although, IB girls are more prone to stress.

You just described me. Hot, smart, fit, and stressed. OMG KIDDING. But you're definitely right about the stress business. That's probably why I turned my ex off of IB girls for life. :D

I also agree with the fact that there is really nothing sexier than intelligence.

• 5 months later...

So in my school, I'm in the 2009 candidate class.

There are like 110 something girls, and only like 14 guys.

It'd be nice, but only a handful are semi-attractive.

Whenever you talk to an IB girl, All they wanna talk about is bitch about how much homework they have, they're progress on their current IA, or talk bad about the teachers. It's really bad.

Girls:

Are you like this in other schools?

haha, same case here: 21 students, 5ish guys - none of them really attractive :D

• 2 months later...

Hah! XD

We have 17 girls and 18 boys in my IB class.

About that attractiveness - it is a matter of taste, after all, I believe. However, I could say that almost all of my classmates are attractive or at least 'OK'. I couldn't say any of them is a total mess or completely ugly or something.

P.S. About that girl studying thing - I believe that in general girls are more stressed about everything, while boys chill. Why so? Boys either understand everything perfectly, they don't care or they don't want to show they're stressed. Girls are not afraid to show they're stressed...And yes, I have noticed the same in our class - whenever a normal conversation is started it ends with:

A: I have to do physics laboratory work protocols, OMG KILL ME.

B: Hah! That's nothing! I have to write IA in Economics AND laboratory work protocols for Chemistry!

c: [something random that is even HARDER and more TIME-TAKING and overall, WORSE than anything of the above mentioned].

However, not all girls are like that. We have some nice chilling girls in our class as well :P

• Like 1