What are books that you have had to read for school that you absolutely hate?

JoeG

othello.. this has to be the worst one..

Are you joking? Othello is amazing.

ai ai ai i hate it, i don't get it.. n the worst part is its one of the works in my IOC.. i prefer huckleberry finn and the other ones..

How can you not understand it?! The plot is so simple, and Iago is one of the best villains in literature

ai ai ai i hate it, i don't get it.. n the worst part is its one of the works in my IOC.. i prefer huckleberry finn and the other ones..

How can you not understand it?! The plot is so simple, and Iago is one of the best villains in literature

well i just read a bit.. and the way it has been written just pissed me off :P i anyway have to read it.. so i hope i end up liking it man..

well i just read a bit.. and the way it has been written just pissed me off :P i anyway have to read it.. so i hope i end up liking it man..

So the way Shakespeare, arguably the best writer ever, pissed you off? Wow.

So the way Shakespeare, arguably the best writer ever, pissed you off? Wow.

haha i'm not hating.. just saying man..

Julius Caeser in 10th grade and the Awakening in 10th grade! YUCK! I didn't even get halfway through The Awakening before I stopped reading!

Right now our summmer English assignment is to blog about the book "Their Eyes were Watching God" and I'm not too thrilled about it. The language used in the book takes forever to read!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Perfume
Everyone in my class loves that book, and I do not like it. I don't "hate" it though.. except for Twilight and a few more
I don't think I have ever "hated" a novel.
In the other way, I actually like Hamsun's "Hunger" but everyone else hates that book.
I did not really like the lack of "personality" and "soul" within the main character, Greouille.
But I loved the book's theme though. It's still an awesome book.