How Small Are Your IB Classes?

LewieV

History: there are about 30 in my class, and there's...3 I think? other classes too

English: again about 30, there's 3 other classes

Spanish: there are 15 people in my class and there's one other class

Chemistry: there are about 20 in my class, with one other class too

TOK: there's 27 people, and there's 3 other classes

My other non-IB classes all have about 20 kids in them

All my classes have between 45-55 people. And the school refuses to level out the classes because IB is an "eletive." :angry:

That's pretty brutal. Only my TOK class is that large, and we only have that once a week. Class sizes are a big issue in Ontario and my max class size has been in the 30s throughout my entire education.

Edited by Sinoco

All my classes have between 45-55 people. And the school refuses to level out the classes because IB is an "eletive." :angry:

Yeah. My schools crazy. We just got IB certified so the IB2 people this year are the first people to take the IB exams ever in my school. And all the classes are HUGE and we have 8 classes. -_-

That's pretty brutal. Only my TOK class is that large, and we only have that once a week. Class sizes are a big issue in Ontario and my max class size has been in the 30s throughout my entire education.

We're a total of 18 students and we all share 3 subjects at least (Portuguese, English and Economics)

The smallest is Bio HL with 4 =)

I personally find it much better to have smaller classes!

• 3 weeks later...

wow...i thought that we have a small class(cuz a school not far away has like 100 ib student)...well in my graduating class their are over 200 people...and only 15 were them are in ib...we are the first year class of ib in our school...our school just started the program...but like 4 people dropped it their senior year so now we have like 11 ;(

• 2 weeks later...