Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

Hahaha the second one.

You're a hillbilly that lives on a farm out in Kansas milking cows every day, and can't point out Iraq and Afghanistan on a map because you are part of the 75% of Americans that don't have a passport and have never left the US of A.

• Like 1

You're a camel-riding Arab that lives in a Bedouin tent with a harem of women and sword fights while riding his Arabian horse from oasis to oasis.

EDIT: This was posted after Bishup's reply to TidusBlade, but I can't think of another stereotype for French people right now so it'll have to do.

The women don't shave :P

^^^ You speak with a weird southern accent drawl that makes things sooooooo damn hard to comprehend!!! You also keep a gun under your pillow.

You eat pancakes with maple syrup and wear a fury hat with flaps that go over the ears. Often you would go to fancy places in a lumber jack outfit, which consists of a red cotton shirt with patterns which are slowly fading away and boots to go with it and some rough pair of jeans. You secretely adore French Canadians and wish you were like them but you'd hate to admit it since you feel they are not properly Canadian. You frolick in the pine forests laden with an untouched blanket of snow and you would break this tranquile moment by taking out your rifle and shoot a feasant and conclude your epic journey with 'Feel's good, EY!'

Edited by Bishup

You enjoy insulting other nationalities because you secretly love the English and deep down you really wish you'd been born in Britain. :P

I should add: or you could move here having not been born here and therefore be extremely polite and either open a cornershop or become a doctor because, for some reason, those are the only two options.

Edited by Sandwich

You bathe in spicy noodles accompinied with a rich sauce whilst putting on a very mellow face. Emotionless. Your perception and you can hear anything in your surroundings. You've inherited very developed perception which your father needed to seek any possible American threat. You enjoy the tranquility and the beauty of nature but a slight disruptancy would kill the mood and trigger a killing frenzy or a martial arts move to KO your oponent.

PS: I'm not fully French. I'm not used to being stereotyped as a french person which is quite funny.