Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

Republicans *ahem* Sarah Palin *ahem* are ridiculous with their excessively pro-active, pro-abstinence, anti-contraception ideas. Since you're more conservative than liberal, that makes you ridiculous too??

I still don't like Palin and never will, but I think I've softened my stance, haha

P.S. Becca is actually really nice and normal despite her political ideals XD

STEREOTYPE ME!!! I am female and Chinese/Canadian.

BAHAHAHA. I love playing this game on Facebook groups. *rubs hands together connivingly*

Anyway, I'm going to say you're a very levelheaded person who doles out equally reasonable advice as often as possible. You're a mediator, and avoid conflict. Haha. I'm probably way off base (because I always am), but there you go.

Aboo. Your previous driving test proctor was correct. You are a dangerous driver who speeds, doesn't check his mirrors, and is Arab and should not be allowed to touch the pavement.

Irene: Disclaimers are completely unnecessary, just make your dig and run with it. Its so much more fun that way. Political Correctness is worthless as far as we are all concerned. (PCBS)

Hien: Your terrorist comment might have made my day.

Sorry for what was written earlier on if you happened to read it. My brother thought it was funny to play a prank because he knows how much I like this forum.

Arabs smoke shisha all-day long and eat humous all-day in fancy white robes with a turban or a cap of some sort.

You're a camel-riding Arab that lives in a Bedouin tent with a harem of women and sword fights while riding his Arabian horse from oasis to oasis.

EDIT: This was posted after Bishup's reply to TidusBlade, but I can't think of another stereotype for French people right now so it'll have to do.

Edited by Vvi