Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

From your avatar, I'd say you like technology, and games (Halo ;)). Being a master of these two makes you want to control the world!! So you'll kill all those whom you think do no good for the developpement of the world and replace them by robots because they'll be the only ones who'll obey!

No, actually I read only the part where you explained why you chose this to be your username.. didn't see the first part where you said that your taking math HL but will do the exam of SL... so I thought that the fact that you chose the word "hate" said something about the way you feel about the subject...

Anyway, you might find some fallicies in my reasoning as its 2 in the morning, and i'm studing, and using the forum, so I might not be thinking straight ;)

Its funny how I smell banana although I didn't eat any and there isnt anyone near me, and the whole city is practically asleep :D

• 3 months later...

and its fine, this is one of the few threads where serious sterotype insults are given (if you don't believe me look at the previous pages lol)

In soviet russia, you can't do books because you don't have homework. lame i know lol

Edited by 2401 I Hate Tangents