Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

idk ive been in a situation with this guy... well what happened was that he asked me out and i kinda said yes... (we never rly went out) so we were kinda bf/gf and then he broke up w/ me cause i didnt have time 4 him... and then he starts emailing me, then he called me and we talked for a while and he told me he missed me and he loved me... i dont like him... and then he said he would go to the end of the world just to see me. :D what do i do?

o I reactivated my fb btw...

Honestly?

Don't bother with him. I'm a guy so I know what his attitude is like.

He's probably just trying to get into you're pants. (Then again i shouldn't pass of judgments like that).

Don't let him break you're heart....seriously. 'Cause it makes life worse and remember you're an IB student you may not end up having time for him........(just saying)

Anyway cheer up...so where are you on facebook?

haha he knows i dont have time for him. is there any correlation between being touched in certain ways and doing better on your tests. ex my friend was "gropped" by her boy friend. the next day she did better (much better) on her math test. Anyway... i dont like him though so he wouldnt rly be breaking my heart

Getting groped gets you more marks? WTF?

then how many more marks will I get if I have sex?

Thats the most stupidest thing EVAR.

Maybe you can have a fling with him....and don't get groped............its...plain Creepy.

Yo Austin! Back me up over here!

• 9 months later...