Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

• 3 weeks later...

Your continuous use of "we" in your signature tells us all that you could never survive alone and must always be surrounded by people, which makes you a dependent person that is probably clingy. Not to mention that your continouos reference to dancing probably hints at teh fact that you can't dance at all, and are a wallflower at parties.

Isn't it amazing what kind of stereotypes you can come up with when you nitpick?

The fact that your post count is 474 right now (which is a palindrome) tells us that you are an indecisive, forwards-backwards kind of person that can't even decide whether to have baked beans on toast or just plain toast for breakfast because you're so British the only thing you'll never get tired of eating is those fatty English breakfasts that are full of saturated oils that clog up your arterioles and will cause you to die a premature death.

Just from the way you word your condescending remarks shows that you are a pushy, overbearing hypocrite. Every time you use 'you' is meant to attack and belittle. The fact that you say arterioles rather than arteries shows your attempt to puff out your chest in vanity that purebreds try to execute. In addition, your use of 'us' shows "you could never survive alone and must always be surrounded by people, which makes you a dependent person that is probably clingy."

Hi, becca_mae57. Let me introduce you to Mr. Essay. Mr. Essay radiates narcotic electromagnetic waves which affect the way I think. I now feel the absolute need to justify my thinking so as to present a logical argument. However, you may feel free to say illogical things all you like. :P

From your avatar, I can conclude that you are a free-love hippie tree hugger. Wherever you see a lone gymnosperm, you feel the need to embrace it wholeheartedly, despite the burrs and cones that it leaves as residue on your clothing, or lack thereof [free-love and all]

:D

Edit: You misspelled 'intellegance.' Did you mean to call me elegant? ;-D

Edited by sweetnsimple786

• 2 weeks later...