Stereotype the Person Above You.

flsweetheart422

Cheese? What has this got to do with anything?

Going back to nationality stereotyping, you wear a white robe, you have a black beard, you laze in the couch eating shish kebab, 10 pita breads and a barrel of hummus. And you're proud because the Burj Al Arab is the only thing that Dubai has which is interesting.

Edited by Tiara Angel

Your flag has red in it, which stands for blood, and so you unwittingly live in a country where people spilt blood on the earth by dying and you are therefore unfit to stalk the hallowed threads of the IBS forum. And it also makes you one of the many blood-sucking mosquitos of the world that live for blood.

you unwittingly live in a country where people spilt blood on the earth by dying

Well since this is a universal phenomenon, you also live in said country. In fact, you two probably know each other.. intimately.

And there's a rift between you two, which has caused you to stoop as low as stereotyping.

Sorry I know I was supposed to stereotype, not just state the facts :D

Shouldn't the Lordi stereotype be for someone with a Finnish flag and not a Qatari one?

You're a moussaka-eating, Helena Paparizou listening, donkey riding, gossipy Greek woman that is obsessed with the Parthenon.

You're an extra peaceful Finnish. You think the iPhone is a piece of... whatever (because you're proud of your Nokia). The minute you go to Qatar, you'll get sunburn because it's too hot for you. Oh did I mention you're probably browsing on this website from your sauna?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...