Sex

Mr. Shiver

I think people have sex not because they're in love but because they're just attracted (in most cases)

guys want to have sex with girls just because we are girls, not because they love us.

I see. And girls want to jump guys because they are utterly in love with them: http://www.chitramala.com/news/boy-raped-by-group-of-girls-124338.html

Although I am a girl, I totally agree with your point. I think that media not only has sex hyped-up, but they seem to make everybody think that guys are always the bad people, and they they only ever have girlfriends to get action. Although, yes, there are quite a few people out there who are like that, there are many who just want a relationship, and sex is just a perk. So kudos to you for standing up for that :good:

LOL. Well I think most girls (not all) sort of associate sex with love. But like I said, not all, some girls want the 'no strings attached' sort of thing.

To add something, I dont agree that all guys only want to have sex with girls just because they're girls. But in the same time, they don't associate it with love. In other words, they may have sex with her because they like her and all, but don't see it as a sign of love, if you know what I mean?

Oh and that article is just as disturbing as the rapists are. :ew:

• 1 month later...
Guest kenshi64

Totally support Ashika, I mean at times you just want to kick orthodox idiot on their rear side and say "To hell with you!" Beside masturbation is like a MUST, as it forces you to maintain good hygiene down there ;) and its a necessary release of pent up sexual tension.

"Jizz from the tallest sky-scraper, own the world" -Me :D:P

• 3 weeks later...

Does the size matter? blink.gif

My girlfriend tells me it's a definite perk wink.gif

Personally, I think sex is an essential element of human existence, you're not living a balanced, full life without it IMO. But call me old-fashioned, but I don't think sex is something you have with any random person. I am not a proponent of picking up girls/guys at bars and doing the nasty all night with some stranger. Even the thought of it unnerves me. I'm also not suggesting that you have to be utterly in luuuurve to have sex with your girlfriend, it can simply be with someone whom you know and are really attracted to. Bottom line being, I don't believe in getting it on with someone I don't know.

But even if one is in a loving, committed, sexually active relationship, both partners should always have an openly communicative relationship. I don't hesitate to talk to my girlfriend about any thing, any fantasy, desire, or even kink. The same is true for her. That aspect alone makes our relationship all the more stronger despite the distance that separates us most of the year.

Sex is wonderful.

Arrowhead.

Edited by Arrowhead
  • Like 2

Oh I love this part. "Yes size does matter". The question is: In which direction? From my expereince when a women is posed with such a question the answer is almost always an immediate YES IT DOES. However, they are unable to explain why or how it matters and are unable to state what would then be 'the perfect size'. What can I deduce from this? Women like to play mind games and test confidence.

Question for girls

Does the size matter? :blink:

ask your girlfriend or your future wife.

it's subjective. most of the things in the world are subjective. I personally think it doesn't matter. anyway sex is not the only exciting thing a couple could do together. please just note that I'm Asian, and I have this stereotype in mind that Asians are not into sex as much as the other races tend to be. so if you get an Asian wife it wouldn't probably be a big deal for her.

but I've heard of stories (on TSR... yes, it's TSR...) where the guy's **** is too big to fit the girl's vagina (it's either the **** is too big or the vagina is too small) so sometimes the size does matter too. having a big **** is not always a good thing.

I think we should stick to the discussion of sex alone and not the consequences of sex.

What are girls' views on oral sex? Would you do it to please a special someone?

Definitely. I don't see anything wrong with oral sex, especially in a loving long term relationship, where both individuals have already taken the necessary precautions. Hopefully boys feel the same way!

Well I'm 17 and my GF is 17 but 18 this september, so I guess I would like to try it, with condoms and such. However, what I am afraid of is her getting pregnant, even with condoms, and that will be very, very bad.

I strongly advise birth control as well.. safer than the condom almost :)

You should ask my ex GF. She's on IBS

Stalky! I am so curious to know who..

Well I'm 17 and my GF is 17 but 18 this september, so I guess I would like to try it, with condoms and such. However, what I am afraid of is her getting pregnant, even with condoms, and that will be very, very bad.

Dont depend on condoms only if you see getting her pregnant as a disaster. Condoms + pills to be safe.

• Like 1

Size doesn't reaaaaaaaally matter, well, to me :P.

But I guess because I'm just used to my boyfriend, it doesn't really phase me anymore. If a woman says it matters, she's most probably playing a mind game :P. But, as Desy Glau said, sex is not the most exciting thing to do in a relationship :)

sex is not the most exciting thing to do in a relationship :)

You're right there's always foreplay. ;)

Nah but in all seriousness, sex is not the most exciting, but its up there in the top 3, and depending on one's mood, it pretty much makes it to the top on some days.

Definitely. I don't see anything wrong with oral sex, especially in a loving long term relationship, where both individuals have already taken the necessary precautions. Hopefully boys feel the same way!

Amen to that.

IB - the best condom in the world.

haha thats funny

Sex keeps my grades up to be honest. Like, it's such a grand stress reliever, it's way better than silly things like cigarettes or whatnot can be, and doesn't cause cancer.

I personally think every IB student needs to get laid, because we're such a stressed-out overworked bunch. I know it keeps my grades intact. How about the rest of you?

so far i think im the only one in my class that has not gotten laid. well me and 3 others and thats cause they are as ugly as hell.

Just because it's illegal doesn't mean feelings can't develop.

yea i know

I don't know about sex.. I mean, if people want the experience... I guess it's okay?

I mean, I myself would never have sex before marriage.. I think it's maybe an indian thing. but yeah I don't think I would ever have sex before.

I think that's how many people end up doing it even if they weren't planning to. like their partner wanted to, or peer pressure.

i agree but i think its more like peer pressure

I think people have sex not because they're in love but because they're just attracted (in most cases)

that is so completely dependent of the people its not generalized

guys want to have sex with girls just because we are girls, not because they love us.

I see. And girls want to jump guys because they are utterly in love with them: http://www.chitramala.com/news/boy-raped-by-group-of-girls-124338.html

Although I am a girl, I totally agree with your point. I think that media not only has sex hyped-up, but they seem to make everybody think that guys are always the bad people, and they they only ever have girlfriends to get action. Although, yes, there are quite a few people out there who are like that, there are many who just want a relationship, and sex is just a perk. So kudos to you for standing up for that :good:

I agree also, actually the words stated above were also what i was thinking

My girlfriend tells me its a definite perk ;)

Personally, I think sex is an essential element of human existence, you're not living a balanced, full life without it IMO. But call me old-fashioned, but I don't think sex is something you have with any random person. I am not a proponent of picking up girls/guys at bars and doing the nasty all night with some stranger. Even the thought of it unnerves me. I'm also not suggesting that you have to be utterly in lurve to have sex with your girlfriend, it can simply be with someone whom you know and are really attracted to. Bottom line being, I don't believe in getting it on with someone I don't know.

But even if one is in a loving, committed, sexually active relationship, both partners should always have an openly communicative relationship. I don't hesitate to talk to my girlfriend about any thing, any fantasy,desire, or even kink. The same is true for her. That aspect alone makes our relationship all the more stronger despite the distance that separates us most of the year.

Sex is wonderful.

Arrowhead.

it depends

The comments on my profile....well that should show you who.

And yeah...we DID help each other out....well actually...she was the one who helped me...She's the brainy one.

And she still does :blum:.

Oh and Miss S, if your reading this.... you're awesome..:yes:

The comments on my profile....well that should show you who.

And yeah...we DID help each other out....well actually...she was the one who helped me...She's the brainy one.

And she still does :blum:.

Oh and Miss S, if your reading this.... you're awesome..:yes:

I know.

:P

Question for girls

I got HUGE:ok:,though.

Like my ex says it DOES matter....and so does stamina *snicker*

You should ask my ex GF. She's on IBS :blum:

I'm just wondering why she's youre EX GF now that we are talking about size+stamina XD

No just kidding :P ,but I guess it depends, some care about the size some don't or what girls.