Sex

Mr. Shiver

Question for girls

Does the size matter? :blink:

I got HUGE:ok:,though.

Like my ex says it DOES matter....and so does stamina *snicker*

You should ask my ex GF. She's on IBS :blum:

I'm just wondering why she's youre EX GF now that we are talking about size+stamina XD

No just kidding :P ,but I guess it depends, some care about the size some don't or what girls.

I left for boarding school....and unfortunately, she didn't HAVE the opportunity to test my stamina. :angel::angel::angel:

And believe you me, my size is much MORE than the average Indian.:ot:

Something like 94% of people think they're of "above average" intelligence :P

Also, come on. It's pretty sad to talk about your penile length on the internet. That's like the one place you can get away with saying anything.

Naah...I actually said that cause I had just read the "Relationships" topic....and well someone there mentioned that Indians are well......small.

sex is not the only exciting thing a couple could do together. please just note that I'm Asian, and I have this stereotype in mind that Asians are not into sex as much as the other races tend to be. so if you get an Asian wife it wouldn't probably be a big deal for her.

I agree with dess that sex isn't the only exciting thing to do in a relationship. There are other things as well. Plus i think sex is just an advantage/perk of being in a relationship. Plus, us girls like to TALK and CUDDLE while we're in a relationship boys...well thats my opinion.

Well dess, i disagree with you on Asians having a stereotype that Asians are not into having as much sex as other races. Indians are also classified as Asians, but, we are the ones who came up with karma sutra..hehe..not that ive tried anything, im one of the few people in my class who hasn't been laid.

Oh and on the note of size. To a certain extent, size does matter. Really girls, do we like really small items?? which i heard gives NO pleasure (i dont know, thats what i've just heard). Boys, don't worry about the size of your...appendage..if your gf loves it, then hey! Its all goood. =)

Edited by Jaymi

sex is not the only exciting thing a couple could do together. please just note that I'm Asian, and I have this stereotype in mind that Asians are not into sex as much as the other races tend to be. so if you get an Asian wife it wouldn't probably be a big deal for her.

I agree with dess that sex isn't the only exciting thing to do in a relationship. There are other things as well. Plus i think sex is just an advantage/perk of being in a relationship. Plus, us girls like to TALK and CUDDLE while we're in a relationship boys...well thats my opinion.

Well dess, i disagree with you on Asians having a stereotype that Asians are not into having as much sex as other races. Indians are also classified as Asians, but, we are the ones who came up with karma sutra..hehe..not that ive tried anything, im one of the few people in my class who hasn't been laid.

Oh and on the note of size. To a certain extent, size does matter. Really girls, do we like really small items?? which i heard gives NO pleasure (i dont know, thats what i've just heard). Boys, don't worry about the size of your...appendage..if your gf loves it, then hey! Its all goood. =)

Well for a race that came up with the Kama Sutra, we Indians tend to be pretty conservative haha. My IB class has so many Indians and most of them probably have not even done anything lol. Some of them have dated before, but I don't think any of them have had sex before. I only know one Indian girl that's currently in a relationship, but she thinks that she should wait after she graduates high school.

Sorry to change the topic, but I have a question for the girls.

How do you deal with the fear of getting pregnant?

My menstrual cycle's been really irregular since IB started, most likely because of the stress. Apparently a lot of girls at school also have/had irregular periods because of stress! My period hasn't come for two months, and I just had sex last month. Of course my partner used the condom and I took the pill, but there's always a possibility of contraceptives failing. I think my period's finally coming and I pray that it isn't a false alarm... Maybe I should take a pregnancy test just to be safe. Am I being over-paranoid?

Just the thought of getting pregnant freaks me out because, I mean, for most IB students, our life beyond high school is most likely to be university. Since we've chosen to receive further education, we're going to (or we already have) put A LOT of stakes into academics. Getting pregnant at this stage of life is like jeopardising your future! Getting pregnant would intervene with so many important things like studies and exams and etc.

I think people who have sex but are afraid about the idea of pregnancy are stupid. if they don't want the risk of getting pregnant or of getting their gf pregnant, why have sex in the first place? then you panic and regret having sex with them, etc. I mean, sex isn't the only exciting thing you can do together! it isn't the only source of pleasure. if you are not responsible enough to take the consequences, don't even start "the war".

• Like 1

Well for a race that came up with the Kama Sutra, we Indians tend to be pretty conservative haha. My IB class has so many Indians and most of them probably have not even done anything lol. Some of them have dated before, but I don't think any of them have had sex before. I only know one Indian girl that's currently in a relationship, but she thinks that she should wait after she graduates high school.

I agree with you on the conservative part..but not all indians are. (You should see some of the indian girls here...o.O not conservative at all!) lol..

I think people who have sex but are afraid about the idea of pregnancy are stupid. if they don't want the risk of getting pregnant or of getting their gf pregnant, why have sex in the first place? then you panic and regret having sex with them, etc. I mean, sex isn't the only exciting thing you can do together! it isn't the only source of pleasure. if you are not responsible enough to take the consequences, don't even start "the war".

Maybe you're right, maybe I am stupid...

eh, sorry if it dragged you down. that wasn't meant to be a direct attack on you. I was giving my opinion in general, and seriously I didn't mean to offend you. if I did want to, I would have done so in a direct and blunt way.

I agree that you should take a pregnancy test. it would be very relieving to find out that you aren't pregnant anyway. and please if you do happen to be pregnant, do tell your sex partner. at least now just let him know first that you're worried because you haven't had your period in 2 months. this is so that he wouldn't be surprised when you tell him you're pregnant.

I agree with you on the conservative part..but not all indians are. (You should see some of the indian girls here...o.O not conservative at all!) lol..

lol well, I think Indians who don't live in India are not as conservative as Indians who live in India; or Indians who were raised in India are more conservative than Indians who weren't raised in India. afterall if you are Indian by blood but were raised in a Western culture then I don't think you'll just be as conservative :P

eh, sorry if it dragged you down. that wasn't meant to be a direct attack on you. I was giving my opinion in general, and seriously I didn't mean to offend you. if I did want to, I would have done so in a direct and blunt way.

I agree that you should take a pregnancy test. it would be very relieving to find out that you aren't pregnant anyway. and please if you do happen to be pregnant, do tell your sex partner. at least now just let him know first that you're worried because you haven't had your period in 2 months. this is so that he wouldn't be surprised when you tell him you're pregnant.

Don't worry, I'm not offended at all :P. I was just thinking in retrospect, maybe it was stupid of me. And yes I think I'll go to the drug store to buy a test tomorrow. Thanks :D

lol well, I think Indians who don't live in India are not as conservative as Indians who live in India; or Indians who were raised in India are more conservative than Indians who weren't raised in India. afterall if you are Indian by blood but were raised in a Western culture then I don't think you'll just be as conservative

Lol Yeaa Dess..i agree with you completely :P But im feeling really confused after reading that really fast. LOL. (but i get it.)

EDIT: <and i just realised i don't know how to use the multiquote button. haha>

Edited by Jaymi

My menstrual cycle's been really irregular since IB started, most likely because of the stress. Apparently a lot of girls at school also have/had irregular periods because of stress! My period hasn't come for two months, and I just had sex last month. Of course my partner used the condom and I took the pill, but there's always a possibility of contraceptives failing. I think my period's finally coming and I pray that it isn't a false alarm... Maybe I should take a pregnancy test just to be safe. Am I being over-paranoid?

Just the thought of getting pregnant freaks me out because, I mean, for most IB students, our life beyond high school is most likely to be university. Since we've chosen to receive further education, we're going to (or we already have) put A LOT of stakes into academics. Getting pregnant at this stage of life is like jeopardising your future! Getting pregnant would intervene with so many important things like studies and exams and etc.

Personally I would hate to get pregnant any time before 20, and I don't even think I'd want to have a kid before the age of 25 at least.

So I think...if I thought I might be pregnant, I would be like you - I would freak out. I totally don't blame you.

Really though, it sounds like you were pretty clinical with the approach - a condom AND the pill really seems like you covered it all. I think the chances of you being pregnant are pretty low considering that approach. I definitely understand you freaking out though.

If you really want to put your mind at rest, I would suggest yes - go for the pregnancy test. Otherwise, if this does turn out to be a false alarm with your period, you'll probably end up freaking out even more if you're not sure if you are pregnant or not.

Yeah, that's my take on it.

And I don't think you're being stupid at all.

Heeey. I actually agree, despite people thinking it's a silly concept. I get pretty scared, but I only think about it when I'm late.. which is often o.O. But I agree, it's definitely from stress rather than actually being pregnant, because this also happens to lots of girls in my school. My boyfriend and I only use a condom, since I can't go on the pill, so there is still the possibility of it failing, but, like... even though I worry about it, I'm not about to let it get the better of me, because then I'll go absolutely crazy :P. Yes it would suck to get pregnant right now, I agree with you there, but, unless it is ACTUALLY happening, just don't worry too much about it. And if you do, take a test and it should settle your worries :).

lol well, I think Indians who don't live in India are not as conservative as Indians who live in India; or Indians who were raised in India are more conservative than Indians who weren't raised in India. afterall if you are Indian by blood but were raised in a Western culture then I don't think you'll just be as conservative :P

It's kinda funny...but you can be whoever you WANT to be.....:P including liberal OR conservative no matter where you may be from. Like me.

Born and brought up in India but total western/pro-capitalist/liberal mindset.

And @ninety glad to hear that.

Question for girls

Does the size matter? :blink:

I got HUGE:ok:,though.

Like my ex says it DOES matter....and so does stamina *snicker*

You should ask my ex GF. She's on IBS :blum:

I'm just wondering why she's youre EX GF now that we are talking about size+stamina XD

No just kidding :P ,but I guess it depends, some care about the size some don't or what girls.

Well all the girls I have met so far were completely obsessed with big sized......thing

intimidates me a bit

• 2 weeks later...