Sex

Mr. Shiver

I think people who have sex but are afraid about the idea of pregnancy are stupid. if they don't want the risk of getting pregnant or of getting their gf pregnant, why have sex in the first place? then you panic and regret having sex with them, etc. I mean, sex isn't the only exciting thing you can do together! it isn't the only source of pleasure. if you are not responsible enough to take the consequences, don't even start "the war".

Which goes back to the very beginning of the thread... You probably don't get any D: It's partly a deep instinct for reproduction which is why we feel so much pleasure will engaging such activities (: And it's not about whether there are other pleasurable things in a relationship, this thread started out ONLY talking about sex, not relationships in general. And there is always an opportunity cost for having fun. ;P

Question for girlsDoes the size matter? :blink:
I think the girls should get the chance to ask back. though it's a bit off topic.Question for guys:Does the size matter?I'm asking about breasts.

It always depends... Personally I like them in proportion to body measures. If a girl is smaller, height wise, she doesn't need a DD... My first girlfriend had a D with 15 at 1.50 or so. Now maybe 10 cm taller and 2 years later she has an E o.O I don't ever wish for a girl to have breasts that size. they're only going to cause back pain.

So yea, if you're short smallers breasts are fine, if you're taller and curvier it's nice as well - the overall image is defining. MHO anyway.

Question for girls

Does the size matter? :blink:

I think the girls should get the chance to ask back. though it's a bit off topic.

Question for guys:

Does the size matter?

I'm asking about breasts.

i know im not a guy (i think thats obvious) but i want to answer this question. Okay so according to my sister, having huge breasts can get annoying, (mainly because its hard to find tops and dresses where your cleavage isnt almost spilling out, and to find a top thats slimming by the waist but big in the bust area) and according to my cousin having very small breasts makes you really insecure! (she said it makes her feel like a child)

In all honesty, it all depends on the woman herself what she prefers because if shes comfortable with what she has guys will take notice that shes a confident woman despite her size. Like for example, Pamela Anderson (a bit of an extreme case) shes forever changing her breast size because she gets "bored" easily.

So from there, heres another question for you guys...

What do you think is better? Natural?? or fake??

• Like 1

In all honesty, it all depends on the woman herself what she prefers because if shes comfortable with what she has guys will take notice that shes a confident woman despite her size. Like for example, Pamela Anderson (a bit of an extreme case) shes forever changing her breast size because she gets "bored" easily.

So from there, heres another question for you guys...

What do you think is better? Natural?? or fake??

Oh lord *picardfacepalm.jpg*

Pamela has a cupsize H... 'Help I'm on my back and can't get up' like a turtle, except that turtles are cool :D

But jokes aside, if fake breasts make a girl happy she can do it, after all it's her own body, but going that large and endangering your own health is just plain retarded. My vote goes to natural though.

Guest KAPOWW!!

Question for girls

Does the size matter? :blink:

I think the girls should get the chance to ask back. though it's a bit off topic.

Question for guys:

Does the size matter?

In my opinion yeah, but its many other things that count too that can compensate. I mean I've been out with girls who've excelled in other fields *Ahem* so breast size isn't all that counts, personality is one and common ground another to name a few..

I can see why guys would care about breast sizes. I don't really get it, because they'e really just lumps of fat :P. All that aside though, if girls are allowed to care about penis sizes, guys should be able to call the shots about boobs. Personally, I'm happy with how I am, and I think every girl should be happy with herself, but hey... each to their own :)

its wierd cos a lot of guys that ive asked the question about boobs or ass most actually all will say face?

so maybe face is better than all?

Or perhaps that's all they're willing to admit... to your face? :P

haha that's true, some guys might just admit that to your face but actually prefer a huge rack and a huge behind. But who knows what goes on in those minds of theirs :P

i don't think size matters :blink: for both boys and girls. It's just the media that spreads around lies that woman like em big and guys like it big and all. It's very silly.

Edited by kim luffy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KAPOWW!!
i don't think size matters for both boys and girls. It's just the media that spreads around lies that woman like em big and guys like it big and all. It's very silly.
Kimluffy, you crack me up! look at the rack on your signature!! :D LMFAO
because they'e really just lumps of fat
That's just such and outright statement to make I don''t know whether to admire you courage or tell you that you ruined many fantasies with that statement ;) ;D !!

A very mature approach though. Personally I like a big rack coz there's much you can do with it, but its not essential, since, I'm the kind that just enjoys sex(she still has to be me type tho) Its good to be good in bed ;)

When the girl is ugly, yes, it matters. When she's hot, it varies from guy to guy. Personally, hot girls can be petite and still be very attractive.

Since we were discussing pregnancy tests, I thought I should mention that if you think you might be pregnant and are going to depend on an early pregnancy test to determine it, you should get at east 6-8 sticks from different brands and try them all. Pregnancy sticks can be rather inaccurate sometimes. Also the golden rule: There is rarely a false positive, only false negatives.

When the girl is ugly, yes, it matters. When she's hot, it varies from guy to guy. Personally, hot girls can be petite and still be very attractive.

I'd say it just varies from guy to guy in general? I've had girlfriends who have extremely 'hot' bodies seing how they are athletes and they are still quite busty. Then again some other things can be a real turn-off, e.g. veins that pop out, crooked teeth or bad skin.

Evolutional studies suggest that men like big boobs and big butts because it promises fertility.

I reckon a lot of guys actually do care a lot about a girls face... It's what others so first (besides cleavage :P ). It sounds harsh but a pretty girlfriend is harder to get than an 'ugly' one. If you're in love however, it just becomes infactuated.

Guest KAPOWW!!

I'd say it just varies from guy to guy in general? I've had girlfriends who have extremely 'hot' bodies seing how they are athletes and they are still quite busty. Then again some other things can be a real turn-off, e.g. veins that pop out, crooked teeth or bad skin.

Evolutional studies suggest that men like big boobs and big butts because it promises fertility.

I reckon a lot of guys actually do care a lot about a girls face... It's what others so first (besides cleavage :P ). It sounds harsh but a pretty girlfriend is harder to get than an 'ugly' one. If you're in love however, it just becomes infactuated.

lot of guys actually do care a lot about a girls face

You knooww, I don't think you right there? What's paper-bag sex for? ;):P Jk that doesn't really happen.

In case you're wondering what that is, its when the girl's got an ugly face or a digusting personality, BUT a hot bod, and you just wanna work with that, that's when you put a paper-bag over her face and enjoy some good sex :)

i don't think size matters :blink: for both boys and girls. It's just the media that spreads around lies that woman like em big and guys like it big and all. It's very silly.

Lol, and the media spreads these lies because ... all reporters have large cocks or (in America's case, and/or) big breasts?

This is silly. AAs obviously aren't as attractive as a nice C or D. People's preferences vary, obviously, but most people prefer decent sized breasts, for whatever evolutionary reason. More milk or something, healthier offspring, whatever.

And yes, penile length matters. All other things equal a guy with a longer penis will probably give the girl more satisfaction. That doesn't mean people with small penises (or Asian ancestors) should despair - you can still give her an orgasm, without your penis if you have to - but it's just silly to deny it entirely. When a penis is so small the girl barely feels it, that's clearly an issue.

It's not how big it is, it's what he does with it ;)

But really, I just think that if you're having sex with someone you like/love, things like size just become irrelevant to you, and you just enjoy it. Anyway, there's always other... ahem.. activities to enjoy other than sex, IF length or size is an issue.

As studies suggest, the average vagina has a depth of about 10 - 12 cm while the average penis length is at about 14 cm... Hence most guys should have enough to... *ahem*... fiddle with.

Also a guys' circumference has to be considered as most stimulation happens at the entry...

-praise the internet, it keeps most of us from these awkward face-to-face conversations-

Lol, and the media spreads these lies because ... all reporters have large cocks or (in America's case, and/or) big breasts?

This is silly. AAs obviously aren't as attractive as a nice C or D. People's preferences vary, obviously, but most people prefer decent sized breasts, for whatever evolutionary reason. More milk or something, healthier offspring, whatever.

And yes, penile length matters. All other things equal a guy with a longer penis will probably give the girl more satisfaction. That doesn't mean people with small penises (or Asian ancestors) should despair - you can still give her an orgasm, without your penis if you have to - but it's just silly to deny it entirely. When a penis is so small the girl barely feels it, that's clearly an issue.

Y

:lmao: that was really hilarious haha. Sorry if you didn't mean for it to be funny. But gosh, it made my day! :D

But it's true that the media nags people about how size matters and all and its quite stupid :/ But why does penile size matter? I mean yes it corresponds to a guy's confidence in himself (some guys i don't know if it applies to all guys :huh: ). But i don't think it should. If she really loves you she won't look at how big IT is. But i guess some girls do. As russell peters once said "the louder the boom, the bigger the peepee" lol