Sex

Mr. Shiver

• 2 weeks later...
I can't believe people are still in favour of abstinence-only education. -.-

that is all the y teach in the state of missouri i think

It is. I live here. It's kind of pointless considering abstinence only education just increases teenage rebellion. Boo

I don't remember this, probably wasn't paying attention...

Would you say that kids instilled with the idea that they must wait til marriage before sex would have the same effect as complete abstinence?

I think someone brought up and raised where sex is such a taboo (complete abstinence taught in this silly state) would be more likely to go out and have sex than someone taught to wait until marriage, even though they both involve abstinence however one is a moral issue and the other is social taboo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,I wanted to drop by and ask if pregnancy was a possibility through fingering.

Sorry for being so blunt xP

Well, you need sperm to make contact with the egg to get pregnant, and sperm cells die pretty soon after contact with air. I don't see why there would even be sperm involved in this situation.

So not unless you get REALLY unlucky. Didn't you cover this in sex ed? Or are you taught abstinence only?

Hello everyone,I wanted to drop by and ask if pregnancy was a possibility through fingering.

no. not unless that finger happens to have been covered with semen immediately prior to the deed.

yeah but the person with the sperm on his finger would have to be REALLY fast.

• 3 weeks later...

It all depends on what was going on before and after :console: I'd say the chances of getting pregnant from fingering are small and well non existent pretty much unless his/her finger is covered in sperm. Come to think of it, if it's a her, then I'd assume it wouldn't be covered in sperm hahahaha. Contraceptives are the only real way to prevent pregnancies, like the morning after pill etc.

Ok, someone will reply and say that abstinence is the only way to prevent I pregnancy, well yes, but I'm talking about those who are having sex for pleasure and aren't wanting to have a baby.

Ohh, this is somewhat relevant to this thread, has anyone here watched either '16 and pregnant' or 'Sex with Mom and Dad' on MTV?? I swear these shows should replace sex ed at school cause they actually do make young people want to avoid getting pregnant.

And in reply to one of the original questions about masturbation, is that even a question? hahahaha of course it's good for you. A) it's fun B) it apparently might reduce the chance of prostate cancer in guys C) Assuming you're by yourself you shouldn't be able to get pregnant haha D) You don't have to have the pressure of making someone else feel good. I'm sure there are heaps more points.

Although, there's a time and a place, one of my teacher's was telling me a story about some kid at her son's primary (elementary) school who apparently pulled his penis out in class and started masturbating on a girl's desk. He got expelled. Seriously, he would've been like 11. I couldn't imagine something like that when I was young hahaha.