Sex

Mr. Shiver

Oh yeah, we've definitely had sex come up in English.

"Like Water for Chocolate", "Lysistrata" and even "Death and the Maiden" to some extent - though I don't suppose rape really counts as sex.

What surprises me how natural it seems to be though. Today we're built up with the idea that "sex is bad", yet we see it in these novels so readily. It was certainly surprising.

A note to any IB students discussing the "fail rates" of condoms. They're not supposed to be buckets. You use them to avoid STIs and other such things, but when you've got to "finish up" you usually don't want to do it while you're up in there. If you "eff up" (oh god that was bad) and accidentally need to use it for its anti-accidental-baby properties every now and again, that's fine, but it's much safer if it acts as a failsafe against not being able to pull out.

For any other concerned IB students who are worried about making babies while studying for physics, remember that reducing the coefficient of friction reduces the chances of accidental damage to your condom, and also increases the chances of waking up without unsightly marks on your private parts.

Also, guys, the girl usually doesn't have condoms, and having to ask for one is more embarrassing than having ninja turtle underwear on. (no, I don't say that from experience, I was more in to star wars anyways)

To be honest, I don't even know why this forum is on an IB website. The only climax an IB student will ever experience is in language A1.

Hahahah I'm sorry, it was just the last post inspired me to have a go :D hahaha

For the record, many IB students get off regularly so it's all good :)

One of the biggest *flirts* (euphemism) at my school does IB, so she brings up our class average

Sex keeps my grades up to be honest. Like, it's such a grand stress reliever, it's way better than silly things like cigarettes or whatnot can be, and doesn't cause cancer.

I personally think every IB student needs to get laid, because we're such a stressed-out overworked bunch. I know it keeps my grades intact. How about the rest of you?

• Like 2

Sex keeps my grades up to be honest. Like, it's such a grand stress reliever, it's way better than silly things like cigarettes or whatnot can be, and doesn't cause cancer.

I personally think every IB student needs to get laid, because we're such a stressed-out overworked bunch. I know it keeps my grades intact. How about the rest of you?

LOL, keeps your grades intact. It makes you feel good and it's the culmination point of euphoria but it doesn't help you keep your grades intact. Working keeps your grades intact

LOL, keeps your grades intact. It makes you feel good and it's the culmination point of euphoria but it doesn't help you keep your grades intact. Working keeps your grades intact

Depends what you get graded on :angryspeech: having sex keeps MY grades intact

And also, one must keep in mind, WHO. Teachers, for example, tend to be uncommonly generous in the post-sexual phase... (better save that for college though!)

Edited by Daedalus

And also, one must keep in mind, WHO. Teachers, for example, tend to be uncommonly generous in the post-sexual phase... (better save that for college though!)

Haha that would never happen realistically unless you're a PHD student

You'd be surprised.. must not be keeping up with the literature. Saul Bellow, J M Coetzee anyone?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

is it weird for someone to all of a sudden want to have sex... this person is single, and shes just like me except shes younger.

Well, you know, at some point in life you get curious and you think another person would be a nice match to do stuff with... :P

But thats the thing, she hasnt met anyone new. and the only new person shes met is in his mid 20s shes only 15. thats illegal in the US