Sex

Mr. Shiver

Sex is a natural desire!

We should all run around naked and have sex all the time!

But seriously, I don't think sex should be a taboo subject, it's natural... we've either already had it or will have it at some point in our lives. And those that pledge celibacy are fools.

:(

• Like 1

Ashika is right! and i think that is what they are dooing in my dorm. i can hear people having sex all the time. i don't know how all the walls and beds can take it.

one time my friends and i felt that the rest of the floor was being to loud, and when a floor thinks that someone is having sex they all stop and listen. so in order to get the to be quiet, my friends pulled the bed out and shoved it into the wall repeatedly, as i was laying on the bed making noises like i was having sex.... let me tell you the floor went quiet really quiet really fast.... along with the floor above us and below us. what makes it even funnier is that there was 4 girls in the room and one guy and i think the floor we were knew that.

• Like 4

Sex is the ultimate metaphor to which every comment can be related, and as such it has an undeniable and explicit literary value.

Oh, and if something is fun to do, danger-free unless you're an idiot, then do it, because there's no good reason not to. People who go around claiming that it's immoral or inappropriate usually either can't get any, or are afraid to bring it up in any other way. Course, there's no requirement to do it before you're 18, might even be better to wait till you're mature enough to handle it. Get it? Handle it... yeah.

• Like 1

ok i have another sex story.

i was in an office about school talking to a friend about a stalker that i had stalking me. she told me not to worry about havig a stalker that it was jsut a form of flattery, so then someone looked at her and asked that if she though stalking someone was a form of flattery then what did she think about rape.... she told us that rape was jsut surprise sex.

Oh, and if something is fun to do, danger-free unless you're an idiot, then do it, because there's no good reason not to. People who go around claiming that it's immoral or inappropriate usually either can't get any, or are afraid to bring it up in any other way. Course, there's no requirement to do it before you're 18, might even be better to wait till you're mature enough to handle it. Get it? Handle it... yeah.

Yeah, teenage pregnancy = :(

Honestly, if I ever became preggo, I would die.

Which is why maturity is definitely needed when it comes to sex.

Protection is key and so is birth control.

ok i have two things to say now that birth control got brought into this.

in the US specifically i know there is a debate between whcih is better to teach in school when teaching sex education. shoudl they teache Abstiance only class (which they do in the state i currently live in and i have never seen so many preganat girls in high school than i did here or gilrs with babies already) or shoudl they teach comprehensive sex education (this is what sex is and what all your options are for protection). well i support the latter becaus i think it works so mcuh better and there were less preggo girls at the school i went to where they taught comprehensive.

ok now for the funnier story.

my dad was trying to give me the sex talk one time and he is telling why i should wiat unitl i am married to have sex... well the sex talk ended with my father telling me Sex is Great. then about 4 years later he was trying to give me the sex talk again.... and he told me "SEX IS GREAT" again, but this time my 16 year old sister, 13 and 10 year brother were in the car too. i was driving and i almost veared out of lane...good thing there were no other cars on the raod at the time.

ok now for the funnier story.

my dad was trying to give me the sex talk one time and he is telling why i should wiat unitl i am married to have sex... well the sex talk ended with my father telling me Sex is Great. then about 4 years later he was trying to give me the sex talk again.... and he told me "SEX IS GREAT" again, but this time my 16 year old sister, 13 and 10 year brother were in the car too. i was driving and i almost veared out of lane...good thing there were no other cars on the raod at the time.

At least it wasn't the PROSTITUTION talk. That was just like, wtf, I'm not going to be a hooker... really. :) Poor me, I think I was 14? :(

If you mean intercourse, then yeah you're probably right. But pretty much anything else is fair game if the chemistry is present.

I meant intercourse, and of course the latter is perfectly acceptable.

Teenage pregnancy is not acceptable, because they can't care for the child properly ever.

I can't believe people are still in favour of abstinence-only education. -.-

that is all the y teach in the state of missouri i think

At least it wasn't the PROSTITUTION talk. That was just like, wtf, I'm not going to be a hooker... really. :) Poor me, I think I was 14? :(

my parents called me a prostitute once....

Really? Me, you, here, now :)

:( You know it baby ;)

ok i have two things to say now that birth control got brought into this.

in the US specifically i know there is a debate between whcih is better to teach in school when teaching sex education. shoudl they teache Abstiance only class (which they do in the state i currently live in and i have never seen so many preganat girls in high school than i did here or gilrs with babies already) or shoudl they teach comprehensive sex education (this is what sex is and what all your options are for protection). well i support the latter becaus i think it works so mcuh better and there were less preggo girls at the school i went to where they taught comprehensive.

I agree 100%. I know personally that if someone tells me not to do something, I'm just going to do... and people who think teaching abstinence is going to solve this problem are just ridiculous. There is nothing more important than proper education of sex and supporting the idea of contraceptives and birth control. Sex is a natural urge, people are going to do it... there is no stopping it, so teach people who to practice it SAFELY.

Teenage pregnancy is not acceptable, because they can't care for the child properly ever.

sdlkfskdjhgfslkdjhgsd to teen pregnancy.

That could be a thread in its own right.

Well, tell them you don't get paid for it. That'll shut em up good =P

well they were watching the news and the weatehr woman was wearing a red dress, and my mom looks at her and goes red is the color that hookers wear right as i walk into the room in a red t-shirt. she looks at my dad and then back to me and then to my shirt.... "oh....hi" so i left and went to change my shirt.... as my parents laughed at my back :(