#confession

King112

(Yes King! Chocolate IS life!)

I've had a few moments. But then I remember what school I would've had to go and I don't regret it anymore :P

Confession: I come off as a "...why are you touching me?" person but I actually love hugs. 

Next person will confess they've never read/watched Harry Potter

Edited by IbTrojan

I'm assuming chat speak are the stupid abbreviations people overuse to the point where their messages are indecipherable. I strongly dislike that.  :blowup:

Confession: I'm procrastinating but I'm actually trying hard not to...

Next person will confess they're prepared for IB exams THAT START NEXT WEEK!!!  :scare:

Not really... I only have like 1 or 2 of his songs; rap is definitely not my thing.

Confession: I always make plan for the next few days only to have something to procrastinate on.

NP will confess they haven't had any physical activity for a month because of revision load.

That is definitely true and I've gained 2kgs since I need something to munch while studying.

Confession: I'm that kind of person who love to do something secretly and surprise people with the outcomes.

Next person: Will confess that they think they will miss doing IB after they're done with it.

I have a dog, I named her "Eminem" (after my favourite rapper/music artist).

Confession: I got seriously depressed when Eminem stopped making music in the mid 2000's.

Next person will confess that they first thought that they didn't like Eminem's music but soon realised that he is a master of words and that he is a lyrical genius.

Peace fofo.

Edited by M&m_Fan99

• 2 weeks later...