#confession

King112

Nope. I just find my academics to be extremely important. When you're in your mid- teens, yet only 5'4'', you don't have anything else to focus on.  

Confession: I'm forever alone... (due to my height).

The next person will confess the fact that they cheated on an exam within the last 3 years. 

Edited by A_Happy_Sheep

Yes. I have long hair and I don't like having it cut because it always ends up badly. 

Confession: A part of me wants to have a sulfuric acid fight using syringes on the last day of chem for this year. 

Next person will confess that they get excited whenever they're able to light a lighter. 

Confession: Every time I see Emmi posting I look at the comic in her signature and laugh myself silly.

You're adorable, thanks :)

--

THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE I AM REALLY BAD AT CHEMISTRY LABS AND I AM SURPRISED THEY STILL LET ME DO THINGS ON MY OWN

Confession: One time in high school chemistry I spilled a basic solution on my friend's foot and she had to go to the nurse

NP will confess they've set something on fire accidentally

I did when I was underage, but it wasn't very much, just mainly a few sips here and there from something my mom or dad was drinking, or at something like a small amount of champagne for a wedding toast. Only once was it any decent amount.

Confession: Once I ate an entire box of girl scout cookies in one day

NP will confess they have used illegal drugs

If you count like betting  a pen with friends, and not seriously (we returned everything after the game) yeah, once. Otherwise nope.

Confession: I like listening to metal when I'm tired/have a headache.

NP will confess they think they are crazy

I am a faithful girlfriend  :angel:

Confession: I sometimes put promotional and sale stickers on my work hat when I'm at work because I get bored

NP will confess they don't like their sibling(s).

Can some one answer my question? Please.

Welcome! As a general forum rule, don't advertise your own topic on other unrelated ones. People will come to your topic, just be patient. The forum moves a little slowly at times.