#confession

King112

haha nope, i dont,,,,im in the middle of my exams. its sucks

confession: I am in the middle of my exams and still procrastinating. So scared of failing I dont do anything at all

guess; next person is feeling confident that their final grade will be in the 40s. 

Yep, i left it for 2 or 3 weeks before it was due. And i was one of the people that started it early, most of my class were doing it in 2 or 3 days before the deadlines.

Confession: I honestly done even care about my grades anymore. I'm accepted into a good college, they dont care what i get, my parents dont really understand the point system so as long as i get my diploma it is fine. I did study, dont get me wrong, but im just halfway through my tests, and i just dont care anymore.

Guess: Next person will confess/admit to not studying for the IB exams until a week beforehand.

Well, I guess I'm evil person but the nicest gesture I've ever done is that I helped a boy I barely know to pass his math when my teacher suggested he would get a tutor and I happened to hear.

Confession: I was about to be kicked from IB and still am in danger to be.

Next person will confess he/she hates cookies :3

Nope, well, if they have raisins and look like choco-chips, then yes I hate them, other wise love em.

Confession: I wish I hadn't taken physics very often.

NP will confess they want to take a break year/ have taken a break year

I do hate it! I always got something wrong there. :P Luckily I haven't had much contact with it since the IB.

Confession: I'm addicted to lemon-flavoured ice tea.

Nex person will confess about their plans for the future.

Edited by Slovakov

If only I was sure about my future!

My confession: Its so unfair that two of friends got done their IB exams today.. And I have to slog for ten more days!?

The next person is probably going to confess about how they're really waiting to get done with IB.. (forever!) :P