#confession

King112

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nope! I actually canNOT finish a TV show for some reason (unless it's Hellcats, which was 22 episodes!). Besides Hellcats, I haven't even come close to watching or keeping up to date with a show... maybe it's some sort of commitment issue?

NP will confess they have a weird routine they do in order to calm down in times of stress

Edited by batool

Yeah, its weird typing this but it actually works. To release stress and easy anxiety/panic attacks very quickly you can tense up all the muscles in your body while holding your breath (you have to tense everything like your legs, abs, neck etc) and hold this tension for about 30 seconds. Then you can slowly start breathing again and letting go of the tension. Its called progressive muscle relaxation and it work.

My confession: I have some rather unhealthy habits that I am struggling to get rid off :/

NP will confess that they are very scared of the future.

Nope! All done and submitted. :P (Thank goodness)

Confession: My average is constantly to the point where it's worrying me day and night :( (It's actually probably not even healthy but I don't know how to fix it)

Next person will confess that they have a date to their next school event.