#confession

King112

Aha yeah, I have my second history IA (the official, final one submitted to IB) remaining - but it's due at the end of February so I'm starting after exams ^_^

Confession: I'm going to prom even though I detest the idea of it. Why is a whole other question. ;)

Next person will confess that they have skipped dinner at least once in the past week (oh the horror! :o )

noo...I'm a foody, I never skip a chance to eat :P

Confession: I am the queen of procrastination. I've practically procrastinated my way through IB and I don't even feel guilty about it  :blink:

np will confess to being to embarrassed to ask his/her crush for prom

Hate is a strong word. IB is not that bad (yet)

Confession: I have an exam today. I'm still not ready. Oh, and I have one everyday for the rest of the week. I'm not ready for this either.

NP will confess that their dream career was actually forced on them by their parents.

Hate is a strong word. IB is not that bad (yet)

Confession: I have an exam today. I'm still not ready. Oh, and I have one everyday for the rest of the week. I'm not ready for this either.

NP will confess that their dream career was actually forced on them by their parents.

My parents actually aren't too keen on my aspirational career as a medical examiner; my parents think working with the dead will, like, psychologically haunt me, haha.

NP will confess that they've studied on the toilet in some form before.

• 1 month later...

Close! I'm actually writing this in a free period, but I should really be revising... so...

Confession: I'm starting to slack off in English and haven't done the reading for my next class.

The next person will confess that they know exactly how many days are left until they finish their last exam.

Yup... 94 days and counting...

Confession: I have my french oral exam in less than two weeks yet I have done absolutely nothing towards it - barely turned in my official topic for the exam itself...

NP will confess that they actually think AP would have been a much better choice for them than IB.

Guest beyondtheimagine

I completely agree that AP would of been a much better choice for me. It has nothing to do with IB, but there's only one school in the area which I live in that offers physics classes that are more in depth and that's in AP not IB.

Confession- I have learnt only one IB unit for chemistry SL, and my chemistry ib exam is this may.

NP will confess how much TOK has influenced them.

Edited by beyondtheimagine

• 2 months later...

TOK has shown me how to think critically about the implications of something. Also, how to explain those implications to someone else. I wouldn't say TOK changed my beliefs really but it did help me understand why I think the way I think.

Confession: I'm stalking the forum and saw no one had played this game in a while so I thought I would try to bring it back. Let's see how this works out. Also, I have to clue what to do with all of my post exam free time.

NP will confess why they joined IBS.