#confession

King112

Nope, not my best friend

Confession: You know how many people have that one thing that they're naturals at/love to do/are amazing at? I don't think I have that 

Next person will confess they're hiding something big from the person they trust the most

Who me? Never :hypocrite: I've never done things like write things on my body or come up with a scheme with other people to copy each other's tests, but I've probably in the past made little glances at what the people near me have written down.

MAYO AND FRENCH FRIES ARE REALLY GOOD TOGETHER DON'T LET THE HATERS TELL YOU OTHERWISE

Confession: Even though I genuinely like the subject, my favorite part of my fluid mechanics class is being able to write the squiggly partial derivative symbols

NP will confess they once broke something valuable

Edited by Emmi

Yeah I do, but I don't actually like either.

Confession: My poker face is terrible. I'm an open book if you just see the expressions on my face. 

Next person will confess the craziest tactic they've used to get someone's attention (I know this is a different type of confession...is that okay?)

Uhhhh well my craziest tactic to getting someone's attention was to sack him :') (I WANTED THE SOCCER BALL AND HE WASNT LISTENING SO I SACKED HIM TO GET HIS ATTENTION TO GET IT FROM HIM)

Confession: I find PDA really awkward... like its so awkward walking up the stairs and you see people making out like ... get a room guys.

Next person will confess whether they've caked someone :')

YES I HAVE! It was awesome, I have pictures too. In my family, me and two other cousins are known as the cake gang. We're that good at it (Family tradition = caking someone on their birthday)

Confession: I hated the Percy Jackson movies, they don't do the books justice. I got really mad when I watched them and pointed out every mistake  :blush:

Next person will confess they've slapped someone 

Edited by IbTrojan

I failed at caking WAAAY too badly so I'm not even gonna bother... :')

And I've never even watched the Percy Jackson movies/read the books... :|

And yeah I have awks >.<

Confession: Harry Potter #2 (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets) is my fave HP movie and book

Next Person will confess that they've had that one teacher who doesn't like them even though they try REALLY hard to get the teacher to like them...

The term sleep is not imbedded in my dictionary, what is this term you speak of?

Confession: I can't tell what year it is, I keep asking my friends what year it is but I keep forgetting it.

The next person will confess they asked their crush out in front of a large crowd.   

Just to bring Sirius back ;) but otherwise, nope. Whatever happens, happens. I believe that if I mess up, I have to deal with the consequences, no matter how bad.

Confession: I have a Written Task due and I'm stuck  :(

Next person will confess the sport they love most!!