#confession

King112

Haha, when I finish my IB exams the first thing I will do will probably just go mental because IB is over :D

Confession: I told my principal I had a "personal family matter", and I wouldn't be able to make my Year 10 end of year exams. I was actually going on holiday that week, and they changed exams to the week I was away. This backfired when my principal happened to be on the same plane...

Next person will probably confess that they are really behind with CAS..

I HATE TOK

Instead I'm gonna confess how lazy my TOK teacher is and how he made us do childish activities to learn TOK. In the end I'm bad at TOK but I don't know why people came to me to ask TOK. Weird  :dunno:

The next person is going to confess that he/she wants to do something after the IB/any course he/she is doing

I really want to go to France when I finish my exams :D

Confession: IB is officially over for me tomorrow, I have 4 exams but I'm too tired to revise...

NP is going to confess that they were forced into taking a particular subject, instead of the one they wanted to, because it seemed 'better' to universities

Meh I don't dislike him but he's not my favourite either. I find him pretty chill though

Confession: I'm so happy I'm in school in France after seeing people complain about the TZ2 French B papers :P

Next person will confess that they regret choosing one of their HLs because of the teacher they ended up with.

I didn't have a choice for what classes I could take HL, but I'd say yes because of Bio. The first teacher I had still doesn't know my name, and the second teacher treated the class like a study hall.

Confession: I did all my CAS reflections the day before they were due

Next person will confess that they wish they had taken a different IB Math.

I won't really be able to answer that until I get my results... I did enjoy some of the courses though and my teachers were great so I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Confession: I am really worried about getting my IB results in July as I think I could have revised more than I did but it's too late now...

NP will confess that they called in 'sick' to school a few times to catch up on homework.

No and yes well... I won't miss IB as such, but it has generally been an awesome period of my life.

Confession: I have HL Maths Paper 3 tomorrow and couldn't study properly all day because I went out last night.

NP will confess they have done some exam retakes.