#confession

King112

• 2 weeks later...

I actually took a moment before I registered - I was afraid people would say I'm too young to contribute to this society in any way...

My confession: I actually hate the school system. I think there are more efficient ways to prepare us for the outside world and university.

I think that the next person will confess actually like One Direction.

I could totally use a time turner! I would use it to procrastinate more!!

Confession: Its 9 o'clock on a Friday night and I'm sitting in the Art room at my high school working on my workbook because I have no life!

NP will confess to using school work to get out of things at home or a bad date! (cause I do it all the time!!!)

I do it sometimes for stuff at home (but little things because then I feel guilty for not helping out my mom more) but not for dates. Never been asked out so never had the need to use it :P

Confession: I'm a bake-a-holic (mainly for cupcakes, I love baking cupcakes)

Next person will confess they've been fired from a job before (part-time, full time, summer...etc.)

My hometown is located right on the ocean and my house was a 15 minute drive away from several beaches, so nope :)

Confession: I refuse to give pocket change to beggars/homeless people who bum around next to my university because I think it encourages their lifestyle

NP will confess they're scared for some upcoming thing

I'm not enrolled into the programme yet, jokes on you! :P However I did consider dropping out after 9th grade (long story).

Confession: I can't relate to most of my peers - I prefer to read books rather than go clubbing.

NP will confess that they don't like clubbing and prefer to stay at home.

I actually have nothing against it as long as they are not almost reproducing in front of my face.

Confession: I like the black part of the Oreo more than the white part.

NP will confess that they actually enjoy going to school and spending there most of their time.

yes.....

Confession: This is how I'm like at school: I'll do chem in English, bio in math, more chem in social and chem in chem because my chem teacher will strangle me if I did homework in another class in his class and he will give me that 'when are you ever going to use this in life' lecture. 

NP will confess that they want to teach IB in the future.