#confession

King112

So i saw this game on fb. What you do is confess something (no need for details if you dont want them), and guess the next person's confession. then it carries on. lets see if you guys like it.

my confession: When I joined IBSurvival, I was scared of Emmi  :guilty:  :sorry: . Sorry. But I was like really scared of you until I got to know you.

I guess the next person is going to confess he/she though IB would be easy

Edited by King112

Hahaha, I hate TOK. That's like: you've been studying it for 1.5 years and then realize that you know nothing (especially when you start to think about your essay). 

My confession: I don't know why do I do IB. I'm not going to use it for university application. =\ 

Guess: I guess that the next person will confess that he/she has an important deadline tomorrow but is doing nothing

Omg I laughed at the first post for this

I have a homework assignment for one of my engineering classes that needs to be finished and uploaded tonight by midnight, but I've finished it.

My confession: Although I got a relatively good score when I did the IB, I could have tried harder and may have easily scored 2-3 points higher had I done that

Guess: Next person is going to confess they're nervous for some upcoming event/thing

HOLY CHRIST I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO SAY THAT!!! I was planning on doing russian, but I am really bad at the grammar side of it so I did spanish instead :P 

I have to submit my Written task 1, Thesis statmenent, Chemistry IA, Biology IA tomorrow and I am not nearly done :P

My guess is the next person is going to talk about how doing IB was one of the biggest mistakes in their life. (too specific? ;) )

NO! good god thats a traumatising idea.

Confession: I never like football in my life. Ever. Not ashamed.

NP's confession will be that they have broken a bone by doing some crazy bull**** like trying to jump onto a trampoline from the roof of their garage or something

No I dont like them mixed.

Confesion: I sometimes randomly say "1,2,3,4" when im in an awkward situation or when I come back after zoning out. I find this really creepy...

Anyway the next person will confess that he/she finds IB very easy and lingers around IB survival just to watch how petty other students are.

True! I spend 90% of my time procrastinating, I'm not even kidding, even though that number looks exaggerated now that I look at it. It really is a bad habit of mine as I spend most of my day watching cat videos on Youtube, it's getting ridiculous, but it's something I can't stop haha, and I end up that night regretting wasting time after realising I have a pile of work waiting to be done due for the next day. Yet I do the same thing on a daily basis, it's an endless cycle haha!

Next person: will confess how they do TOK without getting a single thing from it.

I'm not a super early bird, but I don't mind being up early.

Confession: I have a ton of ideas and always start them, but more often than not whenever something that I start on my own begins to get difficult/overwhelming I give up on it :(

Next person will confess they like someone in their class

I'm actually pretty much an open book with my parents, they know pretty much all of the major things that have happened and I don't really have secrets from them. I guess they don't know I sometimes leave my dishes in the sink for more than one day before I wash them?

Confession: It's really cold outside and in a big act of laziness I've been wearing the same leggings under my jeans since Sunday night....it's Wednesday.

The next person will confess they've recently failed an exam/test/assignment