What does your username mean?

BIO-AQUA

• 3 weeks later...
But surely a name like this must be a sin! God has not created dragons, so he has not intended it to be used as a username. It's a heathen symbol, I say!

Come on! That is redicules! That is not a heathen symbol! The Bible even mentions creatures as dragons! So, how can you say that it's a sin. What about liviatien in the Bible? Come on. Get off Dragonb111's back!

Come on! That is redicules! That is not a heathen symbol! The Bible even mentions creatures as dragons! So, how can you say that it's a sin. What about liviatien in the Bible? Come on. Get off Dragonb111's back!

why waste your tiime defending a user name that no longer exists. deissi must be crushed though with no one to make his lovely sarcastic comments to anymore. :read:

why waste your tiime defending a user name that no longer exists. deissi must be crushed though with no one to make his lovely sarcastic comments to anymore. ;)

Dragonb111 is my best friend! If deissi wants to debate someone, I'm always ready for a good debate, got it?

Dragonb111 is my best friend! If deissi wants to debate someone, I'm always ready for a good debate, got it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MistyRose:

Gran used to have a rose garden and every morning when i was like 5 or 6 i would go into her garden and talk to the roses (haha).

During spring, the roses would appear all misty and dewy at twilight. So I kinda got the name from there.

Before Gran passed way she used to call me her MistyRose because unlike her other grandchildren, I am not that outgoing.. and I don't talk much in front of strangers = concealed in mist.

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up at Facebook before and was thinking of what name to put, since I didn't want to put my real name. As I was signing up, I was talking to a friend of mine who randomly called me a porcupine. I thought, "Hey, porcupines are funny", decided to give it a little twist, and tah-dah! Porkypine! =D

• 2 weeks later...

Aldarion is a character created by J.R.R. Tolkien and he was one of the kings of Numenor. First I just thought that it's a great name, but then I used to use almost everywhere and now it has almost become almost as a second personality for me. Therefore it wasn't hard to think a username for this forum. <_<

Erm......

Well you see my old school had an e-mail system, and my designated username was 017631. Great way to have a funky username and not be worried about my identity being stolen :dash:

*note* It is not because it means anything in hexadecimal or any other number language. Nor am I so math-savy that I chose these numbers <_<

Doesn't mean anything..other than an old username from my old school I had XD

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I don't want ppl to start shouting "Your name is FILMJÖLK".

filmjolk Is something I was called in first grade since I was the only one who could beat the car game "Ignition" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignition_(video_game) with the cheat filmjolk activated. It's not really a cheat since it spins the screen continuously thus making it nearly impossible to control where you are going (left becomes right and then right becomes left etc.).

Then I used this "nickname" for my very first hotmail, which I created in 1996. It was called filmjolk_1. the reason why I picked _1 was not because filmjolk was taken at the time (it's taken now >.<), but rather because I thought it was fad to have a underscore followed by a number, everyone else did so it had to be fad... not...

Anyway :) now I still use filmjolk for almost anything and everything. Filmjolk_1 still exists and I'm still using it as my main mail account.

So, NO filmjolk is not derived from Filmjölk (although the developer probably wanted it to be filmjölk but couldn't add the swedish ö.)