Chatting Corner

BIO-AQUA

I wish I could sleep earlier rather than waking up at a ridiculous time.

Like, I'm pretty sure I've been waking up at 3pm everyday.

It's going to be so difficult getting used to going to school again.

lol, i say we petition the government of the world to extend the winter break to 4 weeks...wouldnt that kik *** :( But lets enjoy this one week we have left of waking up so late breakfast becomes lunch which becomes dinner :crying:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest abhiishek
:) what went wrong with chem may 07 is that paper 1 was just *pulls hair from scalp*

and paper 2 was too easy! so easy that I think I underestimated the questions while answering them :)

Can someone tell me who can help me to get started with my Economics Extended Essay I know my topic and and my research question the only thing is that i am really getting confused when i ll have 2 draw figures using the real values and also how would i do my primary and secondary research :)

• 9 months later...

Hello everyone!! :)

Remember me?? :D Wow! It has been such a looooong time since I've been here, and there are a lot of changes that have happened to this place…

How is everyone? How are all the May '08ers? Still kicking? :)

I know I have been out of here for a long time, pretty much ups and downs of life and the quick passage of time have made me super busy. I hope I can now get back in progress and offer any help I can, anything I can do to anyone around here, as far as IB and uni are concerned. :) Sorry for not replying to the tons of personal messages stacked in my inbox… :(

So, I hope I'm back for good now! Wishing everyone, and especially May '09ers all the best. :)

Take care everyone and have a nice day. :)

No way, I'm totally sticking around here after IB's over. It's like the puppy that bites you, but it's so darn cute you just can't give it away. :rofl:

Sorry guys, you're stuck with me.

Think you are right IB is something that you can never abandon even if you are done :panic: Im just in my 1st year but sometimes I can feel that my friends here will be my friends forever

Its like your friends help you to hang on tough during hard times :(