Chatting Corner

BIO-AQUA

@tbewa: Long story involving the government that I don't know the details of and I don't think I want to know. :P I joined HIS all the way back in 1999 so I escaped that rule. :( I don't know if they're getting their way around. :(

Oh so you've been at UNIS for a while. :( Do you by any chance know Fungi (Le Hang Phuong)? She graduated from UNIS in 2006 but she was at HIS with me in grades 7,8,9.

@bio-aqua: you're right...there is something about having a long conversation on PM that's just weird. Haha. It feels less restricted here, for some reason. :P

she's in my yearbook, but i never talked to her. i hardly spoke to the senior class back then - lol i was too scared of them

Haha. Aaawww...I used to feel the same way really, back in...erm...middle school. :P But after I got into high school I joined the basketball and soccer teams and we were at MRISA together, I kind of got to know the "big kids" better. But then again, UNIS is about twice the size of HIS...so I guess it's (slightly?) harder to know people.

You post somewhere outside of Chat, for the first part. :P

There are actually 2 ways you can become VIP: either you get 50 posts (non-spam. Spam will be deleted) and get automatically promoted or you make nice, helpful posts and/or show that you can make good contributions to the community here and we (admins) add you to VIP regardless of your post count.

In English, that essentially just means you participate in the community and discussions and not spam. :( Spamming (with conscience) in Chat is ok-ish since it doesn't count to your post count but outside is a no-no. :P

hey, got a question. How do i get to join the VIP group?

HMS explained it quite well. I hope you can understand why we make it so that members cannot just download the files. A lot of the stuff here took a very long time to do (notes, etc) and we feel that the least people can do is contribute in some way in return. Whether that is by giving advice to other people, or sharing information, or just hlpeing out in some way, we just want to feel like the community gets something in return :P .